Clintons Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Clintons

2.3

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clintons (London, England) in August 2020.

Interview

I received a phone call shortly after applying online. The call lasted 20 minutes and was quite extensive for a random telephone interview but I suppose that's the point - so just make sure you think about answers to standard interview questions as soon as you apply (why do you want to work there? Feedback on the brand etc).
    The interview was pleasant. 10 minutes or so of fairly basic interview questions (mainly based on prior supervisory experience). There was then an assessed activity on the shop floor, which again was fairly simple. Had 10 minutes to walk around the job making observations, noticing things that could he improved.

It took 3 days to hear back and be offered a position. Unfortuantely I declined, i had assumed that over time would be a possibility but after asking about it in the interview, I found out that it wasn't.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Clinton's?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been to a Clinton's store before? What feedback would you give?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you have had to give a 1.1 to an underperforming member of staff?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation where you have given exemplary customer service.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clintons in August 2020.

Interview

Straightforward process I applied on indeed and sent over my cv. The interview was a general chat with the store manager and I was asked a few questions and was given an overview of the role and what would be expected of me

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clintons (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

I come in and was welcomed and asked to go into the office out the back. As we went in there was just about enough room for both of us! Was really quick but interview was really chilled and great

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in sales before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Clintons (London, England).

Interview

The interview is more about you as a person rather than your skills. Will try to get to know you and have a conversation with a few questions about experience thrown in.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clintons (Stratford, London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

I was in a very chill and relaxed atmosphere. the manager tried to be as friendly as possible to make me feel comfortable. Nice team and as well nice manager

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clintons.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Handed my CV in, got offered an interview there and then for the following week. Asked basic questions about my experience, strengths and weaknesses, what I could bring to the team. Got offered the job on the spot, started the following week.

Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bromley, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clintons (Bromley, England) in November 2018.

Interview

5 minute interview with manager, then some questions about scenarios coped with in previous work. We then had to find a card and present that went well together and explain why. Then there was a role play where you had to serve a difficult customer.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience did you have that could help in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clintons (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

I was taken to room to be interviewed but first show the canteen/rest area and offered a drink, then was asked questions, offered the job and given some paper work to fill out.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clintons in February 2018.

Interview

The interview had 2 people store manager and deputy it was very overwhelming
    What do you know about the company
     How can you advertise the company
    If you were a jelly bean what colour would you be

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company
       How can you advertise the company
      If you were a jelly bean what colour would you be   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Clintons (London, England).

Interview

Gave my cv into the store on Tuesday and got a call on Thursday to come in for an interview on the following Monday. The process was quite easy. First I had a one to one interview with the shop manager, who was really nice and relatable. Interview lasted around 10 mins. Then I was asked to leave my bags in the office and taken to the shop floor. I was then given a rack of cards to organise according to the display plan, which took around 20 mins. There weee two girls that came after me and went through the same process. After I’d finished I was told by the store manager she’ll let me know of her decision soon. All in all it was a fairly straightforward process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.