Compass Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Compass Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass Group

2.2

Lounge Attendant Interview

Interview

First you'll receive a phone call if selected telling them about yourself and then the interview which is mostly about your capabilities and team work abilities
    The manager focuses more your abilities in working and cooperating as a team leader

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Group (Cookeville, TN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I applied online and was linked to an automated video interview. Got a call back that day and scheduled an in person interview. Went in and me the chef. very informative and professional. Described the operation and what they were looking for in the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult problem that you solved at a previous job   Answer Question

Director II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

It was professional, at ease and informative. We did a video interview due to Covid-19. Met with "client and employer" Received information about position needs and requirements. I very much enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• Background. listed companies, gave insight to background.   1 Answer

Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group in April 2020.

Interview

I was asked to complete a Video Recording through HireVue in the screening process. The questions appear on the screen (they gave me about 2 min to think about my answer) and then you had 3 min to answer the questions. The "essay" questions are basic experience questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. What makes you different from other candidates? Explain your experience.   Answer Question

Finance Accounting Payroll Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group.

Interview

After applying, I received a request to do a one way video to proceed with the application.
    This is dehumanizing and not saving the company any money. I don't want to work for a company that have this interview process. They will miss out on alot of good talent.

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Group (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied and was called by the regional hiring manager to set an interview at the SNF. I was interviewed by the kitchen manager and an RDN. Afterwards I had my second interview on the phone with the overseeing RDN.

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compass Group in January 2020.

Interview

I applied for a Copywriter position via the website. Took better part of 30 min to complete the application process. Immediately after submission, I was emailed an “invitation” to complete a one-way video interview (HireVue) in order to be considered for the position. No thanks!

Few days later, recruiter follow up calls. We chat for 20 min about the job – nice guy, total pro, great ambassador for his company—I’m interested. Next step is to interview with VP but first, did I get the email about the HireVue?-- Deal breaker! -- I said would talk with ANY human, anytime (in person, phone or skype) in a two-way chat but I found one-way video interviewing offensive.

No regrets about declining. But if I had known about the one-way video demand, I wouldn’t have bothered applying.

Interview Questions

• Why don’t you want to do the one-way video interview?   1 Answer

Culinary Manager Interview

Interview

They use an online interview process called Hire Vue. You are given five questions and you record and upload your answers. They ask you about your experience and why you have applied to their operations.

Field Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Group (Golden Valley, MN (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very friendly, mainly asked about past job experiences and very general/easy questions . I barely knew what the job duties included going into the interview to be honest. Got the offer as I was driving home.

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Group.

Interview

Interview took about an hour. It was in depth and definitely explained the position well. Asked a lot of questions about previous work- they definitely seemed interested to know the kind of experience I had. Overall great interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.