Compass Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Compass Group Interview Questions

Updated 9 Oct 2017

2.3

Regional Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Group.

Interview

I applied online, had one phone interview with HR then a phone interview with Regional VP then in person with Regional VP. I immediately was asked to do an assessment after the first interview. This is a DISC assessment. In person interview was one hour. It was very intense with many scenario questions and personality questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the last non fiction book your read. What was the last thing you taught yourself.   Answer Question

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Group (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

There was no interview at all. Showed up to "interview" and I was told the job was mine. To go check out the place and let them know if I accept. No questions were asked. After accepting I was told I was starting the next day and had to show up for a training.

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compass Group (Germantown, TN (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Through a mutual contact, I reached out to my current director, who hired me 10 years ago. After a series of phone calls and interviews I came to do my chef test. The experience was very positive and I was very excited to return to Morrison

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to help return the account to greatness.   1 Answer
    • Even though I own a restaurant in the area, would I be able to commit the time necessary to get the account into great shape.   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The interview consisted of a meeting with the assistant general manager with basic interview questions, and then was followed by a second interview with the general manager. A few days later I was called in to "try out" for an evening during service hours.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Compass Group (Binghamton, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Extremely rude, condisending! Very short with questions, like she was annoyed! She was so rude, she'd say " this is what I'm asking and this is how I expect you to answer". I should never had gone there, big time regrets!

Interview Questions

• If someone wasn't happy with my cleaning, what would I do?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Group (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

I went to a job fair filled out the application and spoke with someone that same day they informed me I was hired and when and where to report. I only spoke with one person which made it easier to open up and speak freely

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group in November 2016.

Interview

Got a call talked with HR after 2 days and had interview, went very well was a bit difficult but the people made it easy be letting me know to take my time and we are no in a rush

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compass Group (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I went in very nervous but it was quick and easy. No hard or crazy questions. Just straight to the point questions (about 4 or 5) that I was able to answer in seconds. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too weird. Just normal questions. I guess if you can get through the interview you basically got the job.   Answer Question

Formula Room Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Compass Group (Katy, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Was approached by Morrison where I worked at Texas Children's Hospital downtown and was asked if I was interested in cross training for the formula technician position at West Campus. I said yes.

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Group (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had to take an Excel test, Accounting test and Personality test in which I passed them all. Then had a Dry interview with two people with drilling questions. The lady was sick and coughing the whole time, and not friendly. The man was upbeat and polite. The lady talked fast and I didn't understand her questions and didn't understand why she had an attitude. I asked plenty of questions but she hardly couldn't answer them. The interview was a waste of my time because she seemed like she didn't like interviewing beautiful women.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about each of your jobs   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your jobs   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.