Computer People Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Computer People Interview Questions

Interviews at Computer People

2.6

Web Developer Interview

Interview

It was long, detailed but useless. Lots of basic questions likely found on a website. Very demanding of salary requirements. Refused to push forward without an answer.

Interview Questions

• what salary are you looking for? the lower the better your chances.   Answer Question

Field Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer People (London, England).

Interview

They found my cv online and they contacted me, I did never applied for this role. However, it sounded interesting, so I decided to give it a go.

They were on a massive rush to hire someone and they repeatedly mention that they were looking for people to star right the following week. I mentioned to them that I had a three months’ notice period several times and the only thing I could do was negotiating that with my manager, but I will not be able at all to start that quickly. Even if they knew it, they went ahead.

The process just took one week and a half. The first interview was online with two people (one didn´t even introduce herself) and the main person interviewing seem not very bothered to carry out the interview. She asked several competency-based questions, nothing too difficult. I think she was more interested in 20 seconds answers rather than really listening of what you were saying. The second interview was online as well, two people interview me, and they seem very nice and approachable. Again, some competency-based questions focusing especially on time management skills.

They offered me a position to start the following week. I said I couldn´t do that due to my notice period on my current role at that time. No more offers were made.

Not very reliable people and a waste of time for everyone!

Interview Questions

• If you know that you are not going to be able to finish all your duties for the day, what would you do?   Answer Question

Field Operation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computer People (Milan (Italy)) in November 2016.

Interview

two phone calls before scheduling two other skype calls, all in the time of three/four days. I've been asked questions about myself and they explained in detail the job offer

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computer People.

Interview

It was a 2 stage interview and it was fine, we just talked about background and what was expected of you so it wasnt too bad. The interviewers were ok as well, nothing special but they were good billers so you learn far more when you're hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer People.

Interview

Make sure you absolutely nail your motivations for doing this job. It is a sales job so you should be looking to earn alot of money and be able to back up exactly why this is. Houses, cars, holidays?

Negotiation

No, strict salary bandings

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer People (Bristol, England) in March 2013.

Interview

Very thorough, CBI based interview focusing on how to build a desk, sustain healthy client relationships and general knowledge around the recruitment lifecycle. Very hot on previous billings and figures to date also.

Interview Questions

• Please demonstrate where you have added significant value to a client, over and above contingency recruitment   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.