Countrywide plc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Countrywide plc

2.3

Senior Letting Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crowborough, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Crowborough, England) in November 2020.

Interview

Richard made contact with me via LinkedIn and kept me up to date when job roles popped up, he then put me in contact with Kelly the Branch manager, I had an over the phone interview. After the interview with Kelly the Branch manager she then passed my details onto the regional manager Martine and have another over the phone interview, both went well and then I got a call a couple of days later to say I got it.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have within lettings?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leatherhead, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Leatherhead, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Excellent, slick process and all handled superbly by Richard Barrett. the process was well placed and timed, well communicated and feedback concise. Highly recommend speaking to Richard Barrett if you are looking.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Met with an AssiociateDirector face to face. The entire interview was based on robotic questions about my CV rather than a more genuine human interaction to get to know more about me. My interviewer looked about 20 years old but was rather arrogant in his approach and obviously insecure about his junior appearance and demeanor. I found the attitude quite offensive as the questioning of the CV felt more like skepticism about the validity of my experience and an attempt to undermine the achievements I have made.Simplistic line of questioning which was based on a tick box interview guide. Judgemental and condescending.
    The result of which I did not feel I had represented myself properly, rather felt like I was being judged and cross examined by someone who felt they knew so much better than me despite the fact that they were director of a branch that was in serious decline. But they have no doubt received a small plastic trophy once for being negotiator of the month and feel like they are King of the world! With this style of selection of personnel I can see why the company is in decline and why it will continue on that downward trajectory.

Interview Questions

• Take me through the stages of your CV
      What are your strengths and weaknesses YAWN   1 Answer

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Nottingham, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Was easy process - asked questions to get info out of you. The people conducting the interviews made you feel at ease and comforted you. The interview was based around competencies and your strengths.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Countrywide plc.

Interview

Really fair. Relaxed environment. Asked both competency and get to know you questions. First interview was with the team manager and the second interview with the PMC manager. Very chatty with discussion rather than Q&A style.

Lettings Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (London, England).

Interview

First interview about an hour long with the branch manager, then a second interview with the regional manager in the branch office. The time between the first and swoon interview was a few days to a week.

Interview Questions

• Competency Based questions, nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Countrywide plc in February 2019.

Interview

Had somewhat intensive questioning for 2hrs (not my longest I've had). I really enjoyed it though and quite engaging. The excitement of being called up for an interview for a large corporate listed company was brilliant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Countrywide and product knowledge.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Countrywide plc.

Interview

The interview was friendly, using a good combination of formal and informal questioning, and a genuine desire to make the job feel appealing. The questions were relevant, easing me into questions I expected, and taxing me on those I didn't.
    The interviewees turned out to be my coworkers, and they were just as nice before I got the job as they were after.

PMO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

It was good, the interviewer gave a good overview of the programme at the start which helped me tailor my answers appropriately. The interview questions were basic PMO type questions so was helpful knowing what part of my experiences i had to dwell on.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

I submitted my CV on their website, and I was called and ask to come to the interview.
    They were very open and while the process took a month, I got the job at the end.

Interview Questions

• the mostly asked about my experience.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.