Countrywide plc Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Countrywide plc

Anonymous Employee in Hucknall, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Hucknall, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Really positive interview experience. Both interviewers was very friendly and made it more of a chat than a daunting interview. I was invited for a second interview straight away and feedback was giving really quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about the company?
  • What kind of duties do you expect to do in this role?

Countrywide plc

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Countrywide plc in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview was around an hour which involved a verbal 5 minute presentation of why you wanted the job and to work at Countrywide then several were around 10 building pathology questions

Interview Questions
  • What type of windows does a traditional Victorian property have?

Anonymous Employee in Weston-super-Mare, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Weston-super-Mare, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Meeting with letting manager and then a 2nd interview with the regional manager over the phone. Very pleasant and quick process. Jennifer and colleagues were very friendly and helpful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Countrywide plc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Countrywide plc

Interview

The whole process was very professional and thorough and kept me on my toes but also welcoming and friendly. I had 3 interviews over 2 weeks, ending with the area director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interviewer was a bit serious and was trying her best to find faults. the old fashioned way of questioning felt like I was giving evidence in court. Did not feel at ease and some questions were unnecessary and a bit degrading.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Countrywide plc

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Countrywide plc

Interview

Simple and easy. Straightforward. Not time confusing. Easy to understand. Painless. Clear information covered. Clear details of job description given. Detailed information passed over. Nothing to worry about. Is this enough information?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Broadway, West Midlands, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Broadway, West Midlands, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was very enjoyable and I felt very much at ease. My interview lasted for about an hour and was explained in great detail every part of the job and what person they were looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Crowborough, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Crowborough, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Richard made contact with me via LinkedIn and kept me up to date when job roles popped up, he then put me in contact with Kelly the Branch manager, I had an over the phone interview. After the interview with Kelly the Branch manager she then passed my details onto the regional manager Martine and have another over the phone interview, both went well and then I got a call a couple of days later to say I got it.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have within lettings?

Anonymous Employee in Leatherhead, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Leatherhead, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Excellent, slick process and all handled superbly by Richard Barrett. the process was well placed and timed, well communicated and feedback concise. Highly recommend speaking to Richard Barrett if you are looking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Met with an AssiociateDirector face to face. The entire interview was based on robotic questions about my CV rather than a more genuine human interaction to get to know more about me. My interviewer looked about 20 years old but was rather arrogant in his approach and obviously insecure about his junior appearance and demeanor. I found the attitude quite offensive as the questioning of the CV felt more like skepticism about the validity of my experience and an attempt to undermine the achievements I have made.Simplistic line of questioning which was based on a tick box interview guide. Judgemental and condescending. The result of which I did not feel I had represented myself properly, rather felt like I was being judged and cross examined by someone who felt they knew so much better than me despite the fact that they were director of a branch that was in serious decline. But they have no doubt received a small plastic trophy once for being negotiator of the month and feel like they are King of the world! With this style of selection of personnel I can see why the company is in decline and why it will continue on that downward trajectory.

Interview Questions
  • Take me through the stages of your CV What are your strengths and weaknesses YAWN
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews