Countrywide plc Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

In Person13%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Witham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Witham, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

The whole interview process was brilliant, I originally applied for a role in another town near me however was unable to make the interview, so the lovely manager of the Chelmsford Branch- Helen made me aware of another role in another town and had actually got me an interview for that particular role. Due to work commitments it was hard to set a date so the other lovely manager Christine from the Witham branch had arranged a zoom interview. All in all the whole process was very smooth and both Helen and Christine were very attentive and helpful, Christine has been in regular contact throughout and keeping me updated. Thank you both Helen and Christine for a lovely first impression on the company, I look forward to joining and working with you.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest strength and biggest weakness?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (London, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

A very smooth interview process, a two stage interview - with the Branch Manager and Area Director discussing the role, your personal background and how you would fit into the role.

Interview Questions
  • Based on your previous experience, what do you feel you bring to the role?
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Anonymous Employee in Hucknall, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Hucknall, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Really positive interview experience. Both interviewers was very friendly and made it more of a chat than a daunting interview. I was invited for a second interview straight away and feedback was giving really quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Weston-super-Mare, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Weston-super-Mare, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Meeting with letting manager and then a 2nd interview with the regional manager over the phone. Very pleasant and quick process. Jennifer and colleagues were very friendly and helpful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Countrywide plc

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Countrywide plc in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview was around an hour which involved a verbal 5 minute presentation of why you wanted the job and to work at Countrywide then several were around 10 building pathology questions

Interview Questions
  • What type of windows does a traditional Victorian property have?

Countrywide plc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Countrywide plc

Interview

The whole process was very professional and thorough and kept me on my toes but also welcoming and friendly. I had 3 interviews over 2 weeks, ending with the area director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interviewer was a bit serious and was trying her best to find faults. the old fashioned way of questioning felt like I was giving evidence in court. Did not feel at ease and some questions were unnecessary and a bit degrading.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Countrywide plc

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Countrywide plc

Interview

Simple and easy. Straightforward. Not time confusing. Easy to understand. Painless. Clear information covered. Clear details of job description given. Detailed information passed over. Nothing to worry about. Is this enough information?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Broadway, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Broadway, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was very enjoyable and I felt very much at ease. My interview lasted for about an hour and was explained in great detail every part of the job and what person they were looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Crowborough, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Countrywide plc (Crowborough, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Richard made contact with me via LinkedIn and kept me up to date when job roles popped up, he then put me in contact with Kelly the Branch manager, I had an over the phone interview. After the interview with Kelly the Branch manager she then passed my details onto the regional manager Martine and have another over the phone interview, both went well and then I got a call a couple of days later to say I got it.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have within lettings?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews