Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 435 of over 435 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (San Jose, CA)

Interview

Short panel interview with basic questions about self, and questions about the role. Overall an easy interview if you have basic communication skills, and have a friendly personality. You should know fairly quickly if you did well or not. I heard back about an hour after my interview. The experience may vary for others.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time you dealt with a difficult customer, client, or employee.
    Answer Question

Cushman & Wakefield

Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield

Interview

First interview is with a recruiter to get a feel of general skills and experience and make sure it is related to the job. Second interview is with the area director and Program manger to fine tune specific job related experience and skill set. Third interview is with the Director and Senior project manager to see if it is a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cushman & Wakefield

Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield

Interview

Interview with the office managing principal then interview with the team then interview with the office manager, then with HR. Simple and straight forward process. Takes about 2 weeks but the background check takes a lot longer. Pandemic slows down the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • How many deals did you close and how much you made last year

Cushman & Wakefield

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield

Interview

Online Assessment for Accounting and payroll. The assseemnet was good compared to what we studied in canada. The Online assesment for Excel. The assessment was good, basic questions for accounatnt users. Very supportive team and responsive.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was about previous experience and knowledge about accountant and payroll

Cushman & Wakefield

Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield

Interview

Based on my experience, the job description seemed to fit but in interview, it was described as only accepting applicants with prior Senior level experience. Interviewer was pleasant but they did not seem to adequately review resumes before interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cushman & Wakefield

Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield

Interview

Smooth and more than 1 interviewer. Prepare well for the interview and try to ask questions as you can. Enjoy the interview with confidence and patience towards the pace. Good luck everyone

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY)

Interview

Very disorganized and idiotic from the start. I was contacted by the person in charge of the department. He called me but didn’t pin down a specific time and day for an interview so I chose the day. The day of the interview he calls me with some silliness asking me if I was joining him. How am I joining for something I didn’t get a teams or zoom invite for??? When I did finally interview with him, he had no questions prepared. Had a second interview about 6 weeks later with him and another person. Was completely ghosted until I followed up and was told the position was already filled. Very unprofessional and disorganized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Saint Louis, MO) in Jun 2021

Interview

One phone call that was a get-to-know-you. The next interview was harder with 2 people and they each took turns asking situational and behavioral questions. Took a while in between each interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a Robotics Installation Manger position doing installs for Amazon warehouses. She immediately started telling me that I wouldn't be hired as a manager because of a break in employment, but that I would be hired as a installation technician and move to manager within 6 months. She told me to think about it and that she would submit me for either position. I told her to submit for the manager position and she immediately told me that I was not qualified and then rejected my application. This was a typical bait and switch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cushman & Wakefield

Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield

Interview

It was a good experience. The interviewer was professional and asked good questions. The setting was comfortable and professional. I interviewed at the property i was applying for. After the offer was made I took a drug screening and they performed a background check.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience? How do you deal with difficult people?
  • I listen to them and try to calm them down.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 435 Interviews