Cuvva Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Cuvva

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

They found me through hired.com, and the process was done very well. I was really impressed how quickly feedback was give after each stage. The process as stated on their website was; Phone call with another product manager, then an at home test (based on dummy data), then meeting team members and finally meeting founders and went to an all hands.

One of the best processes I have been through.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a very impromptu face to face interview with one 1days notice.
    Interview in a room with two people. When I arrived I was asked to wait in the kitchen at a large table where people were having a meeting. It was very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Here at Cuvva, each team is very separate, how could you support your team to excel above others?   1 Answer

Customer Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cuvva in August 2019.

Interview

Online application, very quick turn around. Interview was a bit of a issue as they seemed to have phone issues at start, couldn’t hear them at multiple stages. Was sent feedback and they said that they’d want to hear about the motivations for the role, wasn’t very clear they wanted this during interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

3 week process. Initial telephone interview, followed by face to face in London then 3 hour trial day a week later.
    From my perspective, both interviews and trial day went well. 3 days after trial day, i received this email
     "While you are clearly a driven individual and it was easy to get along with you, we were unclear on your motivations behind joining Cuvva as a company. You performed well in the assigned tasks and took on feedback well however we had concerns that you were used to a more relaxed management style than Cuvva is able to offer.'
     I was asked this questions about my motivations for joining cuvva during the 1st and 2nd Interviews, and my answer were obviously adequate and acceptable enough to get me through to the trial day.
    There were no questions asked or incidents that would have given them any indication of my previous management style experiences.

I have seen this feedback previously by a fellow interviewee on glassdoor. It would appear to be cuvvas' standard rejection letter when they don't have a good enough reason for their decision.
    From what i observed, ( apart from one person) ,The company is made up of individuals age 21 - 34 (if that) so when they say its a young company they mean it literally.

Interview Questions

• what stresses you out?
      What part would you play as a team member.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

-Initial phone call with internal recruiter
    -phone call with manager
    - task
    - interview with group of employees

Unusual company with interviewers asking unusual and irrelevant questions and very little that would allow appraisal of suitability.

They were very surprised that I'd even used the app before ?! Does this mean no one does?? They seem confused about what they are doing next and all seemed very disjointed and uncomfortable environment.

Possibly one of the strangest interviews I've ever had.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of a telephone interview, a face to face and then a trial afternoon.

Throughout the process, communication was great and there weren't long periods of time having to wait around to hear anything which I really liked. They were clear with what they wanted, and how the process would work.

One of the best interview processes I've had!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process tends to include a telephone interview, and two face to face interviews. I applied for the job and within a week, had progressed with all 3 stages and been offered the job. It was by far the best interview experience I had ever had. I felt the questions were fair and gave me a good opportunity to showcase my skills. Worth mentioning that since I was hired they have implemented a test to be completed as part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your old job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview, and then a trial day in the office. The interviews themselves were fine, however, the trial day was mostly just attempting to retain the massive amount of information they threw at you.

The people conducting the interview didn't seem to know what was going on half the time, and were distracted. Others seemed bored.

Interview Questions

• How many pints of beer were drunk in London yesterday?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview, and then came in for a trial.

Communication by phone and email was fast and friendly, without being made to wait around.

There was a dog in the office, which was obviously great.

Interview Questions

• How many pints of beer are drank in London in a day?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.