DDD Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at DDD

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at DDD

Loader Interview

Interview

It was cool a little boring I don’t feel like typing this I need the nothing is less It was cool a little boring I don’t feel like typing this I need the nothing is less

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DDD (Watford, East of England, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter and had an online telephone interview with Global Marketing Director - pleasant experience. Based my answers around their company values - mainly competency based questions.

Invited to face-to-face interview in their new office. Very unwelcoming reception area which is very cold, dark and no receptionist. Collected 10 mins late and taken to another building. Positive interview based around my CV and presentation (given 2 weeks before) with Global Marketing Director and hiring manager.

Verbally told they were interested and I was told by recruiter it was extremely positive. Phone calls with hiring manager and HR expressing their positivity. Was told there was a delay in the offer due to an illness in the company and 5 weeks later told they couldn't offer the role due to restructuring of the company. I then found out the role wasn't even signed off to hire for... very negative experience. They interviewed for a role they didn't have sign-off for. Wasted my time. I think I dodged a bullet. Recruiter was furious at the company as wasted all of our time.

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DDD in November 2018.

Interview

interview was very straight forward, you get invited to the main building and have a word with the production manager. he asks you simple questions. from thre you get your induction and gifted a goody bag.

Dedicated Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DDD.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about things like company perks, health insurance, 401k, vacation, and time off   1 Answer

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Watford, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DDD (North Watford, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Keep a open mind, as it sounds a very strange & unusual process but it is designed to get the best out of you and it works well in my experience.
    Just be yourself and you can discover if they are the right business for you as it operates as a two way process.
    Throughout the process I met amongst the most passionate and supportive team you could hope to work with / for.
    Just embrace it!

Change of circumstances.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.