DHG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DHG Interview Questions

Interviews at DHG

2.6

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

I had a wonderful interview process in the Atlanta office. Very fair questions and I was able to accept an internship after the leadership conference. I also met very positive and encouraging people who were encouraging to me no matter the direction I decided to go.

Interview Questions

• What are your next 3-5 year plans?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

It was an great interview experience that was very conversational. Clear that the interviewers wanted to help, and they were not interested in trying to trick you with any strange questions. A very nice experience overall.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DHG (Baltimore, MD (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Total of 7 interview most being over the phone with 6 different people. Casual and direct questions. Mostly they just wanted to know who you are as a person and how well you can explain your best accomplishment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHG in February 2020.

Interview

Went to a pre-interview dinner the night before, met with 1 partner for 30 minutes. Very pleasant experience, all students who attended got a gift bag with a portable charger, pencil, and phone wallet. At the time that I am reviewing this, I had not yet heard back (so it is marked as "no" since they said we won't find out until mid-March)

Quantitative Analyst, Risk Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHG.

Interview

2 round phone interview, each for 30min, passed the first and failed the second. professional question and nice to talk with. questions are very specific and need to be well prepared.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHG (Hendersonville, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

After submitting my resume', I was contact by an interview "ambassador" whose job it was to help with scheduling individual conversations, answer questions I had about the job, and generally help me through the process. I had an initial phone call with the ambassador to make sure I was a good fit for the company in general, then he set up a phone call with the individual that was the supervisor for the position I was seeking. The supervisor asked more in-depth questions, quizzed me on some technical qualifications, and generally had a conversation with me to ensure I'd be a good fit for the team. Next, I went to an office in person and met with a few individuals from the teams I'd be working with. After passing these interviews, my ambassador called and made me a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider one of your proudest career achievements?   Answer Question
    • What was one of the biggest challenges you've faced in your career?   Answer Question
    • How do you approach self-guided work? Are you able to proactively seek out and take care of tasks?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DHG (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

One round - super easy. But just remember, they fire consultants a year later as easily as they hire them (which is especially mind-boggling to those consultants who actually receive great reviews from clients - it is because of favoritism, incompetency and office politics - there is a handful of people who control the NY office)

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHG (Tysons, VA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process takes about 2-3 weeks. The first round interview was an on campus interview. The second round was an office interview with 3 difference interviewers. It takes about 1.5 hours. After the interview, We got to go on an office visit tour.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHG in October 2019.

Interview

Very quick process. I applied on campus and was able to do an on campus interview with one of the partners. It was conversational and the partner was very easy to talk to. I received an invitation for an office visit the day after my interview. The night before the visit, two associates took me and other candidates to dinner to help us with any questions regarding the position and the company culture. The day of the visit, I interviewed with 3 people (1 partner and 2 managers). I was nervous at first but as soon as we started talking I instantly became comfortable. They were the nicest interviewers I've ever met. It was straight conversational and they mostly just wanted to get to know you and see if you fit in their culture. I advise everyone to just be themselves. After the interview, 2 more associates took me and the other candidates to lunch. 5 days later I received an offer. It was truly a great experience and everyone I met from this company has been very welcoming and helpful throughout the whole process. I can't wait to start working for this company!

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DHG (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview w/ Recruiter, Onsite with HM, then onsite with team members. Team was very nice and engaging. Only thing I didn't like was that they did not validate my parking. Spent $15 in parking for an interview I was invited in for. Reached out to recruiter to ask about reimbursement and he just didn't respond - kind of a poor candidate experience on that front. Other than that, the process was straight forward and quick.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.