DHL Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 89 of over 89 interviews

Recruitment Agency9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

DHL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL

Interview

It's virtual interview. During second round with hiring manager and boss of the hiring manager. The boss of the hiring manager eating during interview, cant really hear what she said. Please respect people!!!

Interview Questions
  • How you gather requirement from client?
    Answer Question

DHL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL

Interview

Interview process was easy, you need to create and account for online automated interview and respond and record the responses. The questions are not too difficult but you may need to prepare well for it.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about DHL

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

DHL

Application

I interviewed at DHL

Interview

Had an interview with dhl. The process was quite clear and simple. Not very complicated. Basic questions asked. A few technical questions. But not so much. Friendly hr team. Respectable. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DHL

Application

I interviewed at DHL

Interview

Great, enjoyable and two round of interview. The Questions asked was spot on and exchange of discussion showed the Company direction ground to the Core team to push it for realization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DHL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL

Interview

GD followed by PI, GD with a group of less that 10 people. Interactive and friendly. open to keep opinions and very supportive HR. Positive response from the company team as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DHL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL

Interview

the Interview process was simple and straightforward with question that were intended to learn more about you. They ask if you meet the requirements and if you have any issues relating to working such as arriving on time and your availability

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DHL

Application

I interviewed at DHL

Interview

Het gesprek was kort en bondig. Relevante werk ervaringen wereden besproken en school diploma's. Een korte uitleg van het bedrijf en activiteiten ervan werden toegelicht. DHL vertelde ook hun prestaties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DHL

Application

I interviewed at DHL

Interview

Pretty easy it was a double interview process everyone is very polite and seem to care about their employees so far so good I have been with the company for a year

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL (Singapore) in Dec 2021

Interview

First round was online HackerRank assessment. One Pandas question and one on SQL. Pretty straightforward but time allowed was 30 mins, which could be tough if you do not know different functions in pandas. So brush up pandas skills. I did not perform the best, but thankfully managed to clear this. Second round was a 20 minute telephonic catch-up, to understand the role fit. Nice talk to Head of Department regarding the job and relevancy. Next round was live coding assessment using HackerRank (online). Time allotted was 30 minutes. Again core skills tested are on Pandas and SQL. It should be fairly easy if you are proficient with the various functions in Pandas and SQL. The interviewee's requirement (as I understood) is that you be technically proficient in Pandas, because that is being used day-in and day-out at work for them. I did not perform well here. My mistake was probably understanding of the ambiguous sentences in the questions. But I guess my thought process/end result should have been taken into account. However, I was really surprised that is the only skill they are looking/testing for in a Data Scientist? They should have been interested in relevant work/projects I have implemented or basic DS/ML related skills Negatives (from third round): 1. One of the interviewee chose not to turn on the camera. 2. I could hear keyboard clicking away and another interviewee smiling as I was explaining the thought process of my solution. 3. If I have got experience in CV or NLP, how is that a negative. They only wanted someone who does Python at work especially pandas. Don't you consider fresh graduates for these roles? Could have treated me one!! 4. A straight NO to my face. Seemingly, if you don't use pandas or Python at work, you cannot land this role. I hope they deliver their projects as well with such prompt decision making. 5. Job title should probably be 'Pandas Engineer'. You wanted my suggestion. Well here's one: Data Scientist wears multiple hats. This role I interviewed for now appears to be more aligned to a Data Analyst role. There is much more to a Data Scientist than Pandas. Pandas is just a tool. Tomorrow it could be something better. Change you hiring practice or the personnel!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview is really easy. They accept walk-ins, daily. Drug test is done after interview. They follow up with background and offer on the spot. Orientation is usually scheduled within a few days followed by your first day of work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Interviews