DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions

Updated 12 Dec 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Groveport, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Groveport, OH (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

They were easy to understand, clearly spoken. Made sure you felt welcome and made sure they called you by name, they are willing to answer all questions and they made us laugh. They even fed us.

Interview Questions

• how long are you planning to stay with the company   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the career services portal that my university has. Got an email a week after asking for a 15-30 minute phone interview. The recruiter asked several behavioral questions. They told me they would get back to me in 2 weeks after the interview. Still haven't heard back so I'm pretty sure they ghosted me

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy phone interview. I was first explained the position and what the responsibilities were. Then talked about where in the country I was willing to relocate to and how my experience matched the roles and responsibilities of the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the most important leadership role you've ever held?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Application - I applied online and got an email for a quick phone interview. The recruiter then scheduled the onsite interview.
    The interview - It went smoothly for about 30 mins. It was conducted by both the HR and the General manager. They gave a better understanding of what is expected from the role. The General Manager is still deciding upon the position and the HR is kind enough to update me on the status.

Part Time Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Springfield, MO (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Received a call asking to come into my local DHL warehouse to tour the facility and warehouse. Upon arriving, met with Operation managers and received the tour of facility from them. Then met with the general manager of that warehouse and spoke about the position.

Interview Questions

• Would I be okay with working weekends?   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Mechanicsburg, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Went to a college career fair, where I talked to one of there associates, on the spot they offered me an on-campus interview.
    At the on-campus interview, they asked questions like "what is leadership mean to you?" It's best to tell them stories of leadership, conflict resolution and problem-solving. After a week or so, I got a call to come in for college day.
    The college day was a two-day event where they gave us a rental car and Hotel. The first day consisted of a tour of one of there sites and a networking dinner. The next consisted of two interviews and a 5-minute presentation of yourself.
    Advice: Be honest about being open to moving, be confident in your speech and add some humor.

I had to decline the offer because all of there position in the NorthEast are filled up.

Interview Questions

• "what is leadership mean to you"   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

Standard recruiting process, got a phone interview after put in job application, followed by an on site interview , got an offer then did back ground check and pre employment drug screen. the whole process took about a month or so.

Interview Questions

• strength, weakness , work experience, personal interests ,   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Went well ,The questions were simple & easy going. Took a skills test & knew the results in an hour .She called me back in for a scheduled orentation .

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

Really Simple Process, It all took about 3 weeks from start to finish. Really great people to speak with in addition to great fun conversation about your background, goals and future plans. Anytime you get to express makes for a great interview

IT Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Westerville, OH (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, received an email from the internal recruiter, filled out a short survey asking basic questions, set up a phone interview, set up an in-person interview. The process was pretty average, and I was able to get a pretty good feel for the company and culture. I was declined for the job I applied for, but they wanted to place me in a different position that they felt better fit my experience level.

Interview Questions

• 5 interviews with 5 different people for 30 minutes each.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.