DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jul 2018

2.5

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (McDonough, GA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

After applying for several positions, I called to check on my application(s). They really needed Auditors and I expressed I wanted the job. Had my interview the next day and was called to come back in for drug testing, the assessment, and a background check the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Explain your objective (on my resume) to me.   1 Answer

Claims Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain in November 2010.

Interview

I was fortunate that Exel was looking for a claims manager at the same time I decided to leave my old company. The interview was straight forward and direct. The interview not only asked me questions but answered all mine at the same time.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "Where do I expect to be in five years". I did not know enough about all of the different directions globally I could good with Exel.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was good. I was able to negotiation my asking salary and maintain my amount of vacation days.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty much they called me in, and told me to come in to get a drug testing
    Fast forward 3 days later, they call me back and said I got the job. I walked in, shook hands with the manager, and he gave me my badge. After that it was all pretty much easy from there.

Operation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Spartanburg, SC (US)).

Interview

Engaging interview with many follow up questions. Thorough screening process but has diluted based on quality candidates in the market. They will try to get an employee for a bargain price. The interview itself did not take an abnormally long time. The overall vibe of the interview was welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to develop a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

College career fair, lead to a series of interviews, including one on campus, a phone interview, followed by another phone interview. Process took about 2 months and the Recruiters typically are very flexible in terms of an appropriate fit. Sessions typically run over the summer for 2 months including a trip to HQ where you will meet other interns and present a capstone project.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Auburn, AL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Was invited to an on campus lunch with the company, met them at career fair after and got an interview the next day on campus with an alumni who went through the same process. It was like a conversation, not difficult at all. It lasted probably 30 minutes or more. Then heard back and toured two sites to see which one would be the best fit. It does take a while to find out because they try and make sure you are placed in the right site that is the best place for you.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a problem with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Denton, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The first one was to go over my resume and to get to know me better. The second one was to learn about my current schedule and information on what I would be doing as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to make a tough choice? How did you go about choosing that?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Quick and informal. Asked about my resume mostly. Wanted to know if I had any management experience in the past. Asked if I had experience working in a warehouse.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for DHL?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the career services portal that my university has. Got an email a week after asking for a 15-30 minute phone interview. The recruiter asked several behavioral questions. They told me they would get back to me in 2 weeks after the interview. Still haven't heard back so I'm pretty sure they ghosted me

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain in February 2015.

Interview

Had several interviews starting with a recruiter and moving on to the manager I would be working under and also people I would be working with. I had about 7-8 interviews with this company and was told they would fly me out for an in person interview and then just never contacted me again. Not even a notice that they wouldn't be hiring me.

Interview Questions

• Ask regular questions such as tell me your strengths and weaknesses, what do you know about Exel, tell me about a favorite project, tell me about a time you had to make a decision at work without consulting your supervisor in a tight situation   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.