DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions

Interviews at DHL Supply Chain

2.6

Interview

College Recruit. 3 interviews and a presentation. Promptly received an offer a few days after college day. I have loved this experience so far and can’t wait to start my professional career with DHL Supply Chain!

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Columbus, OH (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Good. It was not hard at all. I was very comfortable in the interview and they made me feel welcomed to the team. I enjoyed the process. Overall I thought that it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your management styles   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Greer, SC (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

wonderful nice people management staff overall process if you are willing to do your job in a proficient manner you could advance within this job. Cant wait to actually start.

Interview Questions

Interview

The process was amazing. The company made me feel valued and answered all of my questions well. They made it very easy even though we were virtual. All emails were answered quickly.

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

Had to do 3 interviews over multiple days and a 3 minute presentation about myself and then they decided to go another way. They used the STAR method for interviewing so be prepared with scenarios and what you can show about yourself through them

Interview Questions

• Be sure to understand STAR method interviewing. Alot of it was about personality and decision making decisions.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty laid back. Showed me around the operation and got to meet with some of upper management. They really look to hire people that dare a cultural fit for the operation!

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where two people had a disagreement?   1 Answer
    • What’s the most important aspect in regards to change?   1 Answer

Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

This was a 30-minute phone interview. The interviewer told me about himself and a little more about the position that I was applying for. I was also given time to talk about myself, experiences, and former jobs Id had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer?   1 Answer

Business Development Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Columbus, OH (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

15-30 minute phone call where they asked questions about your resume and basic questions about yourself. The recruiter that I talked to was very nice and made the interview feel like a common conversation with a friend.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time where you were in a leadership role" and "Tell me about a time when you had to work on a task that didn't have clear instructions".   1 Answer

Part Time Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

It was online video call and the interviewer explained to me multiple times that it is a very physical job and that people need to think about their plans beforehand

Interview Questions

• Do you have a valid drivers license and no tempt drivers or one that’s near expedition.   1 Answer

Technical Implementation Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, behavioral and some technical questions. Process was easy and moved fairly quickly. Both the phone screen and the interview were about 30 minutes. Both employees pleasant and informative. Also interviewed me at the beginning of the pandemic

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.