DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DHL Supply Chain Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

Standard recruiting process, got a phone interview after put in job application, followed by an on site interview , got an offer then did back ground check and pre employment drug screen. the whole process took about a month or so.

Interview Questions

• strength, weakness , work experience, personal interests ,   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

Really Simple Process, It all took about 3 weeks from start to finish. Really great people to speak with in addition to great fun conversation about your background, goals and future plans. Anytime you get to express makes for a great interview

IT Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Westerville, OH (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, received an email from the internal recruiter, filled out a short survey asking basic questions, set up a phone interview, set up an in-person interview. The process was pretty average, and I was able to get a pretty good feel for the company and culture. I was declined for the job I applied for, but they wanted to place me in a different position that they felt better fit my experience level.

Interview Questions

• 5 interviews with 5 different people for 30 minutes each.   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Mooresville, IN (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The Human Resources Manager and the General Manager both came to the high school to give a presentation about their company and their opportunities.

After that you scheduled a tour of the facility of the warehouse to see what they are all about.

After I passed my drug test I was all set to go, just had to wait until the next training session.

There was no formal interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me by email after applying online to schedule an initial 30 minute phone interview. I gave the recruiter a list of times I was available and she picked one. On the day of the interview, the recruiter was a full 10 minutes late calling me. She didn't acknowledge or apologize for her tardiness when she called. As we began to talk it became painfully obvious that she also didn't even look at my resume. All of the questions she asked were "do you have experience in...? all of which were very clear on my resume. She even at one point suggested that I didn't have any experience in something that I explicitly stated I had several years of experience doing on my resume.

At one point she asked me what I like best about digital and I told her I love measurable achievement and being able to see how changes I make affect business outcomes. No BS, she told me "well that won't happen here, we don't really measure anything". The recruiter sounded really jaded and bitter, not a great personality type for recruiting talent.

She also suggested I apply for a different position that was just posted that day abruptly in the middle of the interview. I told her I was not interested in that position but thank you. She closed the call with telling me that she would send me the job description for the other position after I already told her I wasn't interested. This "phone screen" left a bad taste in my mouth and since I've not heard anything positive about working for DHL I can't say I'm too upset about it.

Interview Questions

• You don't have any experience in SEM do you?   1 Answer

Mail Sorter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain.

Interview

I was asked simple questions. They talked about your application/background. I took a drug test. There was an overview about the position and a video you had to watch. We went onto the warehouse floor and had a tour of how the job would look like.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Fresno, CA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed by GM, very brief, answered some standard and some odd questions such as "Tell me about your Best Friend". Basically there to confirm that I knew how to drive a forklift. Standards for hire are not high, except that employees with misdemeanors are not being hired.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Columbus, OH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very disorganized. Had to drive to Columbus from Canton OH. Company reimbursed my travel. 2nd interview was at a hotel with many other folks in the room. Very uncomfortable

Interview Questions

• Truly none, it was just conversation   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Denton, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The first one was to go over my resume and to get to know me better. The second one was to learn about my current schedule and information on what I would be doing as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to make a tough choice? How did you go about choosing that?   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHL Supply Chain (Fontana, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school internship website, and had a phone interview with a college recruiter. Following this interview, I had an on site interview with the Operations Manager. I was later informed that they would like for me to intern at that site. I went through the paperwork with HR and began training with the inventory manager.

Interview Questions

• "why do you want to concentrate in supply chain and operations?"   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.