DMi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DMi Interview Questions

Interviews at DMi

Interviews for Top Jobs at DMi

Product Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DMi (Charlotte, NC (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process consisted of 3 separate interviews over the course of 3 weeks. HR communicated consistently throughout the process so I was never left wondering my status. Through the various interviews I was able to meet a lot of great people. I was given clear expectations of the role, asked straightforward questions, and had a good idea of the company and their goals. Overall, the interview process was smooth and informative.

QA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DMi (Charlotte, NC (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed twice in-office. The initial interview was more to get to know each other, whereas the second interview went more in-depth with the company and what was needed from the employee. The interviews consisted of about 10-15 questions and lasted about 45 minutes. I thought that it was really cool that through out the interview process, I was able to meet everyone within the company. This stuck out to me as being really unique that every person made time to introduce themselves. This was a personal touch that made me feel welcome and wanted!

Net Developer Interview

Interview

I have 2.1year of experience in .Net development And they have shortlisted my resume for an interview. Gone for an interview at company location Pune. First round was the technical written round. Mcqs was on sql, Net, MVC, oop concepts. Cleared the round. Second round was face to face technical. They asked about basic of oop, c#,Net, sql etc. 3rd round was also technical and some basic questions like why you want change, questions on your previous projects on which u have worked. Cleared the round. They told that for next step contact to HR. You have cleared all this rounds. I had mailed and called to hr he said will update you . I have called him after 15days he said I got feedback from Pune team that the candidate is good no issue but we are thinking for the more experienced person like 4+.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DMi (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Received a call from HR and a telephonic interview was arranged with Abhilash Yadav, as scheduled had that round for more than 45mins, which seems to be very much conversational and positive when we left the phone,knowing the nature of work i definetely can gurantee that if i am not fit for the ptofile then no one else can, either Abhilash was not aware of what he is interviewing for or They don't have the budget to get me onboard. Anyways jst my experience shared but I heard somthing good about management but I guess i am wrong even hr is not responsive after the interview. It's ok though..even I am least bothered about getting hired, just shared my experience. All the Best DMI...grow well

Interview Questions

• lot of sales related question...   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.