Digitas Health Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Digitas Health Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Digitas Health

1 Interview Review

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digitas Health (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied for my job at Digitas Health online. Having applied for many jobs in the two months leading up to that point, I wasn't expecting much. But only a few days after submitting my application, a recruiter in Boston called me for an impromptu phone interview. I felt unprepared, but somehow managed to snag an in-person interview.

I honestly had no idea what to expect walking into Digitas Health. So when I took the elevator up and the doors opened, I was in awe. The space is beautiful - bright, creative, bursting with energy. I sat in the cafe area, waiting for my interviewers, feeling a bit overdressed in my gray sweater dress, tights and heels. Immediately, though, I felt like I was in a great place.

I was first interviewed by the woman who would soon be my boss, who is (and was during my interview process) kind, funny and extremely personable. I was surprised by how young she was, but she was clearly qualified for her position. She asked questions about my qualifications, but also inquired about more personal topics. The personal questions weren't probing - just a way to determine if we could all function as a team. I immediately sensed that she and I had a lot in common and hoped that I'd be offered the job on her team.

After the one-on-one interview with her, I was interviewed by another woman who had worked on the team previously. She was genuine and very nice. Again, she was surprisingly young and very cute. And I'd also met her before, which was coincidentally very funny. She asked more questions about my work ethic, my passion for my work. She told me she thought I'd be a great fit and I hoped she was right. We continued to chat and ended up talking for so long that I missed the follow-up call with the recruiter.

Negotiation

Honestly, I didn't negotiate at all. I accepted the offer and was quite happy with it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.