Dilbeck Real Estate Interview Questions

Updated 21 Sep 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dilbeck Real Estate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Canada Flintridge, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dilbeck Real Estate (La Canada Flintridge, CA) in Mar 2016

Interview

Dilbeck has the most professional interview process I've ever experienced, and I've been working for 20+ years AND work for the recruitment industry. They take hiring seriously. I met multiple team members who were all very engaged and prepared with great questions. I met with 3 people during each interview, both interview rounds were easy going yet professional, and they asked probing, smart questions to make sure I knew what I was talking about. My interview contact kept me informed at each stage of the interview process, which is so rare anymore. It's obvious they are interested in best practices and are open trying new things to grow the business; however maintaining their "family" style culture is important to them. Very impressive from CEO on down. Unfortunately I had to withdraw my candidacy for personal reasons, but what a terrific company.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you implemented a new CRM system.
    Answer Question

Dilbeck Real Estate

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Dilbeck Real Estate in Jan 2016

Interview

Interviewed with manager and office administrator. Spoke about why I wanted to join and how the company can help me achieve my goals. Set up schedule of training and how to get started in the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dilbeck Real Estate

Interview

They check to see if you have good communication skills/dependable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed