Discovery, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 613 of over 613 interviews

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

Positive53%
Negative20%
Neutral27%
Applied online74%
Employee Referral9%
Recruiter7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Discovery, Inc.

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

First you talk to HR as a screener then if you pass their questions you speak with the hiring manager. If they like you the last interview will be with the Director. Unless you have a reference person to vouch for you it can be hard to get that last interview because they just want to know if you will get along with the team.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your favorite kind of programming and why?
    1 Answer

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

First interview was online through a portal where you talk to yourself, second was with a person, third was with someone else, process was overall pretty quick, everyone was very nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. The first round was a HireVue video interview that didn’t have any surprise questions (all behavioral), followed by a round of interviews with the team members.

Interview Questions
  • What is a strategic recommendation you have for our platform and why?

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

Completed a video recording interview with prerecorded questions, then face to face interview- seemed very simple at the time and easy enough. Interviewer was friendly but never got back to me if I got the job or not and I got pretty far into the process so that was frustrating. Overall not a great experience due to them ghosting me.

Interview Questions
  • What was the hardest obstacle you have had to overcome, why discovery, what experience do you have

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

An simple phone interview with the HR and took around 30 minutes. Most of the questions are previous working experience. The HR was nice, but seems not familiar with visa sponsorship and process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

HireVue is the first step. Straightforward questions, then you meet with someone in the company. Discovery process was straightforward and recruiter was helpful in keeping me updated on my status.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

It was pre recorded. There were 5-6 questions and each question had 2 retakes. The questions were not very difficult. Just need to be prepared with basic understanding about the role that you’re applying for, about your work experience and projects and interests.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your favourite show and convince our team to watch that show

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

The interview process for Discovery was very impressive. Once they shortlist the candidate, the candidate has to go through a series of interviews. I have met 4 different people in 2 days and everyone were really friendly. They have the best interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

used hireview, super easy and straightforward, asked 6 questions. hire view makes the process very simple and I really appreciated how straightforward it was. it took me about thirty minutes to complete the interview. you get to retake each answer once if you need.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Discovery, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc.

Interview

Hackerrank, and then a first round interview with the hiring manager and a technicial interview basically leetcode. It wasn't too bad, I didnt get accepted but it was a good experince and the questions asked were not too hard at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 613 Interviews