Duval County Public Schools Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duval County Public Schools

Duval County Public Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duval County Public Schools in May 2022

Interview

From application to interview request - 1 week. All electronic (email) contact, no phone calls. 4 panel, 15-minute interview consisting of 3 supervisors and one SME taking turns asking questions. Questions had me relate my past experiences with the role and my comfort level with software. Pay rate and work schedule were discussed during the interview. From interview to rejection phone call - 1 week.

Interview Questions
  • Rate your comfort level with Microsoft Excel, Word, and SAP.
    Answer Question
  • Discuss a time when you had to juggle several different tasks at the same time.
  • Tell us about your previous role and your administrative duties.
  • Give us a time when you had to deal with difficult customers and how you responded.
  • What does “job related abbreviation” mean and tell us a little more about it?

Duval County Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Duval County Public Schools

Interview

HR conducted a virtual interview and offered me an Open Contract. I was then interviewed individually by principals at different schools. I was allowed to reject one offer per the contract.

Interview Questions
  • How do you use technology to engage students? How do you handle classroom management?

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,927

972 Comments

Teachers

181.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Duval County Public Schools~226870
Join the conversation on

Duval County Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Duval County Public Schools

Interview

Interview panel with 4 representatives from DCPS. Generic questions. Each member of the panel was an active questionnaire. The total interview took about 20-30 minutes. They were very nice and were open to any and all questions that I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Duval County Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Duval County Public Schools

Interview

Display understanding of teaching and working with students and their families. May have to provide lesson plans and other artifacts that display understanding of the profession. Having concert evidence will help you in the interview processes. At the job fair you will be able to select the tables you go to for interviews. Make sure that you research the schools before going and have a list of schools you want.

Interview Questions
  • How do you communicate with parents?

Duval County Public Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Duval County Public Schools in Jun 2020

Interview

Interview went well with principal. Asked me to go through my day in the classroom, technology, and how I felt about parent engagement. Afterwards there was time for me to ask about community at the school and experiences available at the school.

Interview Questions
  • What is your daily routine? How do you use technology in the classroom?

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duval County Public Schools (Jacksonville, FL) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process was typical for education. I applied from the district website. Filling out an application first and then applying for available jobs that were of interest. You will be contacted by administrators that are interested in interviewing you.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

Interview

It was ridiculously quick. It seemed like they already had someone in mind for the position. Those who were interviewing never introduced themselves. One of the questions was repeated by two individuals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Duval County Public Schools (Jacksonville, FL) in Oct 2018

Interview

I met with a principal.l and other administrative staff at the school. It was not stressful. They showed me the campus. It lasted about an hour. They called me with an offer later that day.

Interview Questions
  • What book are you currently reading?

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Duval County Public Schools (Jacksonville, FL) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process went well. It took a long time from when I applied to the actual interview. I was able to meet with two different schools for my interview process. Each principal contacted me directly.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my educational experience, specific to curriculum and behavior management.
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Invited to career fair and was interviewed by two people. They stated they would send out an eligibility list and from that list they would make selections or possibly give a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a child that was having a behavior problem in class
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews