EMCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EMCO Interview Questions

Interviews at EMCO

2.7

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMCO (Des Moines, IA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

Friendly people, relaxed interview environment. Talked to the HR person for a while and then came interviews with the engineers and then the engineering manager 1:1. They gave me a tour of their operations facilities and showed me all the main components of their plant. Got to spend a lot of time idly chatting with the employees which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this company will be enough for you?   Answer Question
    • If you were to build a screen door with blinds, tell me how you would do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Take it or leave it.

MDP Interview

Interview

It was a really great process. Long but everyone was helpful and willing to answer questions. It had about four different rounds of interviews in the spam of three months. I thought it was a long but worth it process.

Management Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMCO (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

A lengthly 55 minute long phone interview. Interviewer was charismatic and kept the interview very casual. A lot of situational questions. Prior to the phone interview, there was a skills and personality quiz.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time when there was a conflict in your team and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMCO in September 2018.

Interview

The interview is not hard, and the HR is very polite and friendly. I met them on campus. They interested in my past experiences and gave me an interview chance

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMCO in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and fast. Since applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, candidates who qualify are contacted within a short period for the next stage which is a phone interview with one of the recruitment team members

Interview Questions

• How can your academic and leadership skills to date shape the future of your career at EMCO   Answer Question

Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMCO (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was an extremely long interview process. There were many different stages before you even get to meet with anybody from the company. They do really take the time to get to know you though.

Account Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EMCO (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview scheduled through consultant. 2 rounds of technical interview and HR round. Accounts and finance questions were asked. No general knowledge topic was discussed. information about company was shared but not completely.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to left current company? Why you want to join this company? What is your future goal? No general knowledge topic was discussed. information about company was shared but not completely.   1 Answer

Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at EMCO (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Really long and repetitive interviews. Out of 5 interviews one was with an external psicology consultant, 2 with division managers and 2 with HR. Also included a math/verbal test and other psicological questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had to lead a team and someone wasn't performing as expected, what did you do.   1 Answer
    • Was a big cultural shock when you moved from your home town to this city?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMCO (North Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. I was asked questions about my previous experience. Another question she asked was about my major in school and why I chose it. I asked her a lot of questions too during the interview.

Deputy Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EMCO (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Technical round and Final Round ...Only two round ... I am Happy for that, I was made very comfortable, i have faced many interviews but Interview in EMCO was Excellent

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to motivates Others   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.