ENGIE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ENGIE Interview Questions

Interviews at ENGIE

2.7

Interview

There were 3 different interviews: one with the manager to go over the position questions, one with a business manager who were the clients i was going to work with and one with HR.

Interview Questions

• Would it be difficult to adjust to a large company after working for a small one?   3 Answers

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in France, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ENGIE (France, ID (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

very simple and cooperating enviroment
    Very understanding peers
    Technical aspect check
    Personality aspect check
    Confidence aspect check
    Amazing enviroment
    Tough but this what your in for
    Very professional environment
    Very considering hiring process
    Interview went very good
    Everything went smooth and as imagined

Interview Questions

• general technical field related questions   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ENGIE (Spokane, WA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Standard list of professional development experience questions there are 2 interviews and you are assigned a role based on the recruiter needs it was a fairly stress free process since it seems like they are trying hard to be fully staffed there are a lot of open positions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to resolve a conflict   1 Answer

Roofer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ENGIE (Kent, WA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview via a agency. Engie contractor within A large housing Association Kent. Clarion. Two. People interview me. My past experience was 30 years. Housing for L&Q. Housing and NHBC Claims Roofing. The two guys new. Nothing They were frightened by me. They thought I would take there jobs. So didn’t get the job. They couldn’t tell me or phone me to tell me why ???

Data Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ENGIE (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online after I heard about the company through a recruiting agency. The process took less than a week. I interviewed at ENGIE (Houston, TX) last month August 2019. The first interview was an hour-long and it was mostly about my technical skills and background questions. At the end of the interview, they told me that they are going to interview other candidates and select the top five candidates and bring them back to a final interview. A week later I received a phone call from the HR Dept to come in for a final interview.

The second interview was supposed to be also an hour-long, and I was supposed to meet with the Account Services Director, and the Continous Improvement Mgr. They apologized that the Account Services Director was off that day because of an urgent matter. However, my interview was at 8 AM, and I had to wait half an hour for the second person to show up. I interviewed with the Continous Improvement Mgr after I spent half an hour waiting for them, then she came and told me she is not prepared and she is did not look at my resume. Then, she started asking me random irrelevant questions, and she kept laughing all the time and I did not see the humor in the questions. One of the questions was in this second interview was "Where do you leave the grocery cart after you finish shopping?" what a professional interview question to be asked in a final round interview, isn't it?!

By the way, all of the questions were irrelevant to the job and the company. Then, they told me to expect an answer from them about the hiring decision by the end of the same week. I waited that week and there was no answer, so then I contacted them by phone and email the following week and they have not replied to me yet. It is my first and worst negative experience in my whole career journey ever. I have never left a negative review on Glassdoor ever, but honestly, I could not help this time because of how unprofessional they are.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to people that are serving on you in a restaurant?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

A phone interview was set up through a recruiter. The manager asked about my experience and immediately made a judgement based on the number of years in the exact same industry. I had plenty of relevant experience, but it was overlooked. My years of experience were clear on my resume, so I feel like the interviewer could've saved both of us time by not setting up the interview in the first place.

Interview Questions

• How many years of energy efficiency implementation experience do you have?   Answer Question

Algorithms Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ENGIE.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn, reached out to the job poster, and was then contacted by a company recruiter to set up phone interview, followed by an onsite interview with a number of current employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you did in your previous research.   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ENGIE (Spokane, WA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I was taken to a preinterview in which an Engie employee helped me go over my resume and my talking points. very helpful and probably secured my job application being successful

Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ENGIE (San Jose, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The company never reimbursed my travel expenses. All things considered, I dodged a bullet. This was for a software start up that was acquired by Engie, not the big French energy company. The entire process was disorganized. There was a phone screen, a phone interview and in-person interviews with 5 different interviewers that took 5 hours. The interviews were rescheduled several times and the HR contact was not helpful in the process. The in-person interview was chaotic. No one was at the front desk when I arrived. The interviews were often cut short and I was often in the room by myself for a long time. When I was wrapping up, a couple of guys came in and jumped on a conference call while I was still in the room. The hiring manager was extremely rude. I asked him for his business card and he just walked away without acknowledging me. The job title may have been Solutions manager, but it was really a contract manager role.

Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ENGIE (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

My manager contacted me about this opportunity at the social networking site. One telephonic interview and then one on-site interview at Houston HQ where the hiring manager and CPO were interested in studying affiliation of my previous skills to this role.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and resume related question including sourcing projects and cost savings   Answer Question
    • Case study on negotiation with vendors   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.