Egon Zehnder Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Egon Zehnder Interview Questions

Interviews at Egon Zehnder

2.8

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

After submitting your application via your school's portal, you then get invited to an in-person interview, which includes a behavioral component as well as a case study. The case study is essentially walking through a search strategy.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Lots of interviews. 5 rounds or so. Most people were polite. There is also a panel/case study type interview, though it was not particularly difficult. Very nice New York office.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with difficult people? Give me an example of how you've handled a difficult situation? What would you say in this difficult situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Interview

Everyone was nice, but the interview process was unorganized. I wasn't informed about the timeline, usually, first-send round interviews take up to 45 minutes. I ended up spending two hours answering the same questions to 3 different people. I then was invited for another interview with the same questions and spend there another 1,5 hours. My time wasn't appreciated at all.

Seasonal Analyst Interview

Interview

Small talk at the beginning and usual behavioral questions. Was very comfortable and predictable. Had a phone screen and then an in-person final round at the Chicago office a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a search. Tell me about a time you worked on a team. What are you looking out of an internship.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Interview

Phone interview first, it was fairly short and in-person interview about two weeks after. First part of in-person interview was like a case study to determine how you would go about hiring an executive.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a project you've worked on from start to finish. What challenges did you face?   1 Answer

Seasonal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

First interview was a 1 on 1 over phone, Final round was two 45-minute interviews that were behavioral, then case study. Very positive overall, the interviewers were very nice and personable.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Positive experience all-around! Took a bit of time to find the right times to work for everyone in process but it was generally smooth. Had both 1:1 and phone interviews with multiple different people across the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Contacted through email for a call. Took about 3 weeks. There is a phone interview for resume and behavioral questions and then an in-person interview where you get a case study which is usually an executive search.

Intern Interview

Interview

P e r so n ab le a nd t h o ro ug h. I had a good time intervwing, very nice, 2 phone calls and thena skycke confernce call with may peop,e form the company

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Met for coffee, and then later interviewed with a principal and 2 other analysts. The interview at their office was about 2 hours. Despite the interactions going well, I never heard back from anyone at the company.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience that lined up with the role, what former employers would say you do well/ways you could improve.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.