Ellwood Atfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Ellwood Atfield

2.5

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellwood Atfield (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

2 interviews, one with the Deputy MD and the other with the Director who ran the team I wanted to join and later Ben the MD and some of the other potential future team mates.

Interview Questions

• Please talk me through a time where a situation didn't go the way you wanted?   1 Answer
    • Have you worked in a team before?   Answer Question
    • What do you do for fun in your spare time   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ellwood Atfield.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with various members of the team done on a one on one basis. The questions were designed to understand my career narrative, my enthusiasm and core competencies.

Interview Questions

• It was a while ago so I can't remember the questions I received, but ultimately it was about understanding my appetite for getting involved, learning and interest in the business.   Answer Question

Senior Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ellwood Atfield (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position through GuardianJobs and received a callback the next day. After this I was sent a fuller job-spec and met with Ellwood Atfield staff a few days later.

Their office is nice and well-located, with a gallery/waiting area downstairs, so clearly a reputable company. I was treated much more professionally than with other recruiters I had met, with helpful advice offered right up until my interview when I called the consultant on directly on their mobile.

A few weeks into the job I am really happy with my placement. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Interview Questions

• Pick one example of a challenge you have faced in your career, and a solution you are particularly proud of.   Answer Question

Multimedia Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ellwood Atfield (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

A consultant from Ellwood Atfield called me regarding a Multimedia Copywiter role for a financial organisation in Canary Wharf and arranged a face-to-face interview the day after. A few of her comments were very unprofessional throughtout the process. I was honest to her and told her I was having other interviews so we agreed that if I had a job offer I'd tell her to back out of the selection process with Ellwood Atfield. She emailed me week after week to ask if I was still interested in the process, which took ages. Once I emailed her weeks later to let her know that I was on holidays when the second round of interviews with the financial firm was planned, she started ignoring my emails. The issue is that I was always honest with her about my holidays with her and the dates of interviews she gave me in first place were wrong. Unprofessional, time-wasters and untrustworthy.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.