Enterprise Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Enterprise Products Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise Products

2.7

Crude Oil Driver Interview

Interview

Sit down interview, reviewing past employers. Bonus points for not hauling water or having spills / reportable incidents. Ability to train new hires and work out of town shifts if needed.

Interview Questions

• If you can handle last minute changes to your schedule.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Interview

Very straight forward, first a phone interview that last about 30 minutes then if decided to move forward you have a face to face interview with hr and 2 supervisors where they ask you basic questions regarding experience and safety. If you are picked you receive your offer. Very easy and relaxing interview

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company. (It is very crucial to read up on who ever you are applying for to show them you are very serious and interested in that company)   Answer Question

I&E Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boling, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Boling, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process was great. Good balance of knowledge based questions and behavioral. Took a week to schedule after phone screening. Only negative is that they do not inform if you are not selected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a coworker who had a disagreement with you.   Answer Question

Gas Pipeline Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

COBRA test about 4 hours long, and then an interview if you pass the initial selection process, I was scheduled until 12:00 PM, yet IO finished at 11:00 AM. HR person was very nice and welcomed me with a warm hello as did security.

Interview Questions

• Most stressful day at my last job?   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I came on as a contractor in another department and was able to move to the Support role with people I already liked so it was easy. I knew of the manager and some of his team so this appeared a good move

Interview Questions

• Problem solving and policy adherence   1 Answer

Distribution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Received phonecall from recruiter after reaching out to hiring manager and completed interview one week later. Heard back from company within two weeks after interview. Overall process took around a month and was a pleasant experience.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products.

Interview

Talked to them at the university career fair and applied through the school recruiting site. First round was a one on one interview on campus followed by an office visit in which we interviewed with three directors in a round robin format.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to change your schedule to help a peer, describe a time that attention to detail was vital in completing the task, etc.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I met them at a career fair and they told me apply online through my uni’s website. I got an on-campus interview and heard back after about 2 weeks. The interview was pretty easy, behavioral questions and they expect you to answer in STAR format.

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through my university career fair. The process took 3 weeks. There were a on campus interview and on-site interview at their cooperate office.
    The interviewers were all so nice. It was a pleasant experience. There were a lot of behavioral questions. So be prepared!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Products (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Spent a full day at the office. It was pretty regimented, though some meetings with management went shorter than others. Received a call with an offer about a week after my walk through.

Interview Questions

• How would you address problems with declining demand in the industry?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.