Find jobs for Technical Solutions Engineer

Epic Technical Solutions Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 300 of over 5,160.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting26%
Recruiter23%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Epic

Join the conversation on

#OverheardAtWork

2m

a

Project Manager

Anybody have an epic zoom mishap story?

58 Comments

Join the conversation on

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

The interview process was long, yet very informative. After passing the skills assessment, you are invited to a final interview. Interview process was about 2.5 hours. It included an information session, position overview, case study, and recruiter interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are 5 things you are “not”?
    Answer Question

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Phone interview was with a TS who explained a couple things about Epic (campus, cafeteria, etc.) and the role (travel, projects). She gave me the opportunity to ask a few questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • She asked me questions like "why epic?" and why I chose my major (ISE)

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

About a 30-minute phone call interview. Asked me why I wanted to work there and how I heard about the company. Then asked me some basic questions about my resume and used the remaining time to tell me more about the company.

Interview Questions
  • What sparked your interest in working in the medical industry?

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Remote interview. Consisted of two information sessions where employees at Epic talked through what it's like to work for the company and what someone in the Technical Solutions role does. Next was a case study and finally an HR interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

First step was a brief 30 min phone interview basically asking why I was interested. Then there was a 2-3 hour assessment -- math, fake coding, iq test-like puzzles. Then 3 hour zoom interview/info session. Finally, a programming test that was fairly average difficulty.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

There’s an initial application, then a ~30 minute phone interview, an online proctored assessment (~3 hours), and a Rembrandt portrait. After that round, there is a final interview (~3 hours) and a quasi-coding-challenge (3 hours).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

The initial interview lasted about 30 minutes. Then, I was asked to complete a skills assessment, which took a few hours. Then you would complete another interview. Then, you find out if you will be offered a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

The process is straight forward. Two technical interviews and one behavioral. The last round is interview by 4 members. Not so hard. They are not trying to make it hard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epic in Sep 2021

Interview

Smooth. Prepare for straightforward questions. And don't lie in the application because they might ask you the same questions to see if you stick to your answer. I was interviewed by a wonderful lady that answers all my questions and even gave advice based on my career goals. She was extremely honest with her responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic (Madison, WV) in Sep 2021

Interview

Several online assessments plus a short phone screen and a longer interview day. All the recruiters and other people I spoke with were really nice and willing to answer questions. I interviewed online; the video interview was 3.5 hours but most of it was information about the company and opportunities to ask questions, with a short scenario portion and behavioral interview at the end. I interviewed a couple days ago and they said I should hear back in about a week.

Interview Questions
  • We've talked a lot about who you are; tell me five things you are not.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 300 Interviews