Evans Cycles Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evans Cycles

Evans Cycles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evans Cycles

Interview

Online questionaire, then a Phone interview and then face to face. Overall was a great process and the training day to meet the whole team on joining was very useful.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your Passion for bikes and what customers can benefit from you.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (London, England)

Interview

Easy Interview with fairly basic questions. If you have an interest in bikes should be fairly easy to get through, only other questions were regarding any prior work experience and how it related to this role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (Manchester, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

one on one interview with the store manager. We basically just chatted about bikes for 20 mins. He wanted someone he could get along with and we talked about potential training programmes etc for career development.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (London, England)

Interview

The day consisted of having to do a variety of group activities which was finished by having you do a rather easy test of how well you know bikes and a 1 to 1 interview. After that i was told to come over to basically look around the shop after which they told me they will call me back to let me know whether or not i got the job. I am still waiting for the call...oh that was nearly a 2 years ago.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (London, England) in May 2018

Interview

The process was easy, as an interview just asking for your experiences and after they ask for a trial shift. I went to trial shift and i declined because a better offer came

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experiences did you got in the bike industrie ?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (London, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

Informal chat, really relaxed interview. But I didn't feel like it gave a very accurate description of the job and what I needed to know, it was then 7- 10 days before i actually heard back regarding the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (Leeds, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

Good it was good wasn't bad not t excellent not amazing not terrible nice to be in good questions easy going not too formal lots of things like that was in shop on shop floor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (Crawley, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

Was contacted via recruitment agency, and had an interview the following week. 1-1 interview with the Head of Merchandising. Spoke through C.V, and a few competency questions. Had feedback quite quickly after the interview, so didn't leave me waiting at all.

Interview Questions
  • In your opinion what does the word "Commercial" mean?

Evans Cycles

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evans Cycles in Feb 2018

Interview

Very thorough and ensured I had all the information I needed to make the right decision. Everyone I had my interview with had very positive things to say about the business, and I knew it was the right role for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evans Cycles (London, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

It was average, not brilliant not terrible, not rocket science. They know that people don't really want to forge a career out of Evans so you'll probably get the job if you know a little about bikes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews