ExxonMobil Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at ExxonMobil

1,735 Interview Reviews

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview, very generic questions about classwork and experiences. Typical ask about times you overcame an obstacle or why should we hire you They were very nice. There were 2 of them and both open to questions. Relatively easy interview.

Marketing Interview

Interview

3 behavioral interviews back to back. Lots of tell me about a time or give an example questions. Also be ready to sell them on your interest in working at Exxon long term.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Panel interview - fair and standard with professionals. Questions can be reviewed on Monster practice. Fast review process and feedback. Overall I would recommend others to apply for position at this corp.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed on campus through on campus recruiting. 1 round on campus (mix of behavioral and resume specific questions), full day on site interviews with multiple functions (sales, marketing, etc.) - back to back interviews with time set aside for lunch.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioral questions... can you tell me about a time that you faced a challenge etc.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Interview

It was informal. Interview
    I had to go set my own background tear from the city police office , and which I paid out of pocket, but they do pay for drug test.

Exxon Mobile Early ID Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

1-to-2 person interview (2 interviewers, one mostly taking notes), in person. The first interview was to get to know you and how you have applied and demonstrated your skills. They mostly asked behavioral type questions in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions such as: how did you deal in a situation where you did not agree with your team member? Or, have you ever worked with someone where you had trouble communicating with the team-member, what did you do to help them better understand? etc, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExxonMobil.

Interview

Basic STAR behavioral response questions. One on one with a university recruiter at the college and then another phone interview with the site. All behavioral questions, very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why ExxonMobil? Describe a situation when you had to resolve conflict.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

The interview process was distinctly professional. The interviewers led the discussion from prepared notes. This appeared to be so that they could get make comparisons across candidates more easily. They asked relatively few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest challenge you have faced?
      What was the strongest feedback you have received?   Answer Question

Janitor Interview

Interview

was good and stuff. Liked very mch. Just doing this so I can see reviews of other companies. Looks like i need to add more works to this statement to see the reviews

Interview Questions

Interview

Basic interview process, start with "tell us about you" then behavioral questions. They focused a lot on STAR based questions, so be sure that you can phrase EVERY answer in that sense. If you do not know what STAR is, google it and watch videos on it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.