Fears Nachawati Law Firm Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fears Nachawati Law Firm Interview Questions

Interviews at Fears Nachawati Law Firm

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fears Nachawati Law Firm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fears Nachawati Law Firm in November 2020.

Interview

I would describe the interview process as efficient, timely, informative, conversational, and friendly. From the initial phone call through my first day all of my questions were always answered in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Discussed relevant experience and what I was looking for in my next role.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fears Nachawati Law Firm (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Upon applying, a couple of days later I received a call from one of the HR representatives who asked me a few basic screening questions. At the end of this conversation, we scheduled an in-person interview, and three days later they called and offered the job!

Adninistrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fears Nachawati Law Firm (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was introduced to the HR person first. Then I met with the department manager. I was asked to sit It was fairly casual and comfortable, but I was asked silly "trick" questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and be ready to give the HR person instructions on how to do something within five minutes. Also if I was a tree what kind I would be.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fears Nachawati Law Firm (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Was called for an initial phone screening, then asked to come in for a 30 minute first interview. The HR director does the phone screening and first interview. During the first interview a job overview is given and typical interview questions are asked. If they like you they will have you come in for a second interview to meet with the director of operations and maybe one of the founding partners. They will ask a lot of the same questions you were asked during the first interview. If they want to hire you it should't be long after the second interview they will call to make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work with Fears Nachawati?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.