Four Seasons Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 333 of over 333 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Four Seasons

Four Seasons

Application

I interviewed at Four Seasons

Interview

The spa manager who, at the time, had very little spa experience, conducted the in person interview, but the lead massage therapist did the practical, which is not always the case and was much appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in xx customer service scenario? What kinds of massage do you do?
    Answer Question

Four Seasons

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons

Interview

The interview process was tedious but fun. There was a meeting with People and Culture, my direct supervisor as well as a group interview. The group interview was a great way to meet peers and show how you work with others when approached with challenges.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Vista, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview processes took a little over 2hrs but it was great friendly people. First screening on call then HR interview, then department, and finally general got hired on spot

Interview Questions
  • The asked me why do you want to work here? (Basic interview questions)
  • In IT what gave a boost was I was striving for my A+ certification and they said I was ahead of others thats why. But for the questions the guy asked some technical basic questions such as: whats the difference between a switch, modem, and router? Which would you use to work on VLANS ( its a switch with is own IP)

Four Seasons

Application

I interviewed at Four Seasons

Interview

Quick interactive informative and professional. My interviewer was eager to answer any questions to really get a sense of what I was looking for and assure the company was aligned with both of our expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Four Seasons

Application

I interviewed at Four Seasons

Interview

The process itself was overall seem less and they ensure that you were not wasting your own time or their time and they did a lot of group work to ensure that you are going to be a team player and not just individually focused

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Four Seasons

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Four Seasons

Interview

waste of time! they took me to interview just to say job is not available any more and they are hire someone, but website is not updates, although they emailed me before that they are interested in my resume. interviewer who was HR manager, did not even look at my resume before the interview.

Interview Questions
  • nothing important or relevant to the position. just very quick introduction.

Anonymous Employee in Vail, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Four Seasons (Vail, CO) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was very in depth. You just have to make sure to think on your toes and leverage any experience you have in the hospitality industry. Overall a very corporate interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you ever had a disagreement with a manager and how did you respond

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Boston, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Quite a long and throrough recruitment and interview process. First, a phone call with the recruiter. Second, a video call with the property's HR/People & Culture Manager. Third, a video call with the department head. Fourth, a video call with the Hotel Manager. Fifth, an in-person group activities/"Group Dynamics" interview. Finally, an in-person interview with the General Manager prior to receiving an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a specific time that you disagreed with your supervisor or manager, and how did you handle the situation?

Four Seasons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons in Apr 2021

Interview

Long extensive process that dragged out, but every person I spoke to seemed courteous and professional When I asked for feedback after interview 3, they bounced me to a generic hr rejection email, I was blindsided. Very unprofessional. I understand that you don’t always get an offer, but after 3 interviews I feel like I should be able to get feedback on why I was passed on. Extremely disappointed with the Four Seasons Brand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Four Seasons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied on the website and I got an Email the next day scheduling a Video interview for next day. 2 days after my first interview I had my 2ed interview and 3rd one day after and I got an offer right on the spot. Very professional and fast paced.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 333 Interviews