Foxtons Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

Recruitment Agency4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Foxtons

Application

I interviewed at Foxtons

Interview

Seemless. Invite you into the head office, meet various people in the company. Good process overall. Usually invite for an induction day where you’ll meet a few hiring managers and get an introduction to the company. Overall seeing how you communicate with others formally and in a more informal manner with other interviewees member of staff etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to work there
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Three rounds: initial phone call with HR representative, one interview with a branch director, and a final interview with an area director. (The large recruitment events out in Chiswick have been suspended due to Covid.) All of them were friendly and very upfront about the demands of the job. Each of the in-person interviews lasted about 45 minutes. The process ran two weeks from start to finish. Recruitment team provided constructive feedback about the reasons for rejection, which took some of the sting out, and invited me to reapply after six months with more experience. Glad I tried.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a very chilled phone conversation. Most of it was questions about my current employment to compare it to the way Foxtons works. Then, they ask you what is your availability in case you are asked to go to their HQ for a face to face interview and to see the working environment.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do in your current employment? What part of your job do you enjoy the most? What are your career goals?

Foxtons

Application

I interviewed at Foxtons

Interview

Interview started with a telephone interview. There was then a situational judgement test. I then had a further 2 interviews which were over zoom due to Covid. Overall this was very scary at first but all interviewers were really nice and recruitment agent from Foxtons kept me in loop all the time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you have been disappointed and worked through that

Foxtons

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxtons in Mar 2021

Interview

i haven't recieved the interview yet i am looking forward to the main interview as i have just passed the phone interview. the phone conversation was brief and easy i applied online and got a phone call within 15 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very effective and pleasant. I've been made feel at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process. The interviewer wanted to know me better as a person and put a lot of emphasis on my personality traits.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Recruiter calls you for an interview if you seem suitable then will set you up with an interview with the area director. It is very relaxed. The recruiter and interviewer were really nice and chill. I believe it’s more to do with your personality and what you know about the role. I was told someone else with a bit more experience got the job which I felt was a cop out if training is provided.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

I was great - first there was a phone interview and then two in person interviews where they asked lots of questions about me and why I want to work there.

Interview Questions
  • what sort of thing motivates you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Foxtons

Application

I interviewed at Foxtons

Interview

Stress free, easygoing. I liked talking to the people and everyone was super nice. I learned a lot and highly recommend the experience. Just share your goals and what you hope to achieve out of the internship position and you'll be good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Foxtons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxtons in Aug 2020

Interview

The recruiter called the day after I applied on this platform. He was very nice and wanted to get to know me more before giving my CV to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Basics questions: why are you interested to work in this company and for this position, why do you fit for the role...
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews