Foxtons Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Foxtons Interview Questions

Interviews at Foxtons

2.8

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foxtons (Cherry Hill, NJ (US)).

Interview

It was different, I had to drive out to NJ to the company headquarters for my interview. I met with the President of the company and she asked the normal interview questions. It was a little nerve racking because I thought I would meet with the recruiter. Once the interview was completed, I was guided into another room to mingle with all the other prospective applicants who interviewed that day. It was a test to see who had the brighter or most memorable personality as those were the people they were going to offer positions to.

Property Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Foxtons in August 2020.

Interview

Received a call 2 months after I initially applied. Caught me a bit off guard but I answered all questions. Oddly, the interviewer wanted to call me the next day for another phone interview.

When I spoke to interviewer the next day briefly, and he said he would pass my CV to the hiring manager. I never heard from them again, and they avoided all contact I attempted to make. Bunch of clowns.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good in this role   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England) in March 2020.

Interview

I would say it was too long and recruiters were too picky for a position like this. It took me 4 weeks and 7 interviews + assessment centre. Eventually, I got the job, but then the corona appeared.

Sales & Lettings Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chiswick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foxtons (Chiswick, England) in February 2020.

Interview

You will have a phone interview first with one of Foxtons recruitment staff, if passed they will invite you to an assessment day, if you pass the assessment, you will have a 1 on 1 interview on the same day or possibly booked

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over the other applicants?   1 Answer
    • Why do you feel your the right candidate for this role?   Answer Question

Move Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Introduction followed by 3 assessments and then individual one to one interviews. the whole day lasted about 4 hours, with a break. people were split into groups and not everyone got the chance for a one to one interview.

Interview Questions

• Greatest non academic accomplishment or biggest inspiration   Answer Question

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chiswick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxtons (Chiswick, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Assessment centre with roughly 40 candidates, consisting of a 1hour presentation and 2 group tasks lasting 30 mins each. After the Assessments was given an hour long break where they decided who will progress to the interview stage. After the break they split you into two rooms one had people who progressed to interview the other did not.

Interview Questions

• How much do you understand the role>   1 Answer

Trainee Property Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chiswick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxtons (Chiswick, England) in October 2019.

Interview

First we were about 35-40 people then split into 2, given a presentation, made to introduce yourself and then taken off to do 2 group tasks(if you aren’t shouting at this point just know they’ve already decided you aren’t fit for the job) then you’re made to wait an hour in the cold whilst you wait to find out if it’s yes or no for the 1-1 interview with a director. Very premeditated selection process in my opinion. I was in the group of about 25 that were sent home and when I looked around we were all black and asian minorities bar 1 or 2 and 1 guy with epilepsy. It was an unfair selection process and I never want anything to do with this company again. 3.5hours I’ll never get back again!

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, non-acedemic achievement or inspiration. 2 group tasks and then interview or not.   Answer Question

Move Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England).

Interview

The assessment centre consisted of an introduction of yourself to a boardroom full of staff and your rivals. We then did a couple of group activities and then took a break. After the break we were lined up and split into two boardrooms. One boardroom was sent home and the other was sent through to the next stage; 1 to 1 interviews. The overall experience was very professional, you should be smart and act like yourself. They seemed to like those who were not overly confident and also well presented.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose this company, what I'd like to gain, what my previous experience was.
      (Standard interview questions)   Answer Question

Graduate Sales Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chiswick, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Foxtons (Chiswick, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Assessment center in Chiswick, very entertaining and a great environment to network with many other graduates who are in the same position as yourself. You are firstly presented with background information about the company. Then assessed on how you 'sell yourself' in a group setting. Then finally, you are given a task which is heavily related to the job role you have applied for. Overall great experience to ease your nerves.

Trainee Property Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxtons.

Interview

Submitted application, called to attend an assessment day at their headoffice. Was told on the phone there will be around 10/15 other people attending however there was 65. Got sent home after the assessment as they said I did not pass. Got a call the next day saying I was sent home by accident and that they would like to interview me. Didn’t get the job as they said I didn’t sound interested.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.