Framestore Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Framestore

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Framestore (London, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied for the role, after a week I heard back and arranged a zoom call, on the call was the recruiter and the head of the department. They were really friendly and told me about the role and asked some questions. then a few days later they offered me a place.

Interview Questions
  • Can you switch from talking with engineers vs clients?
    1 Answer

Framestore

Application

I interviewed at Framestore

Interview

It was very nice and the woman interviewing was super friendly. She asked me about my experiences, what I could bring to the company and what I wanted out of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Framestore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Framestore

Interview

Call with Visual development team working with UE4. Was fairly interesting to hear/talk about their pipelines and similarities between work I've developed myself. However, after the call they seemed to not really respond/give any feedback. This was rather surprising since they were quite interested during the interview in certain aspects of work that were talked about.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about tools/pipelines among other questions about past work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Framestore (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

Insincere, they were only looking for experienced workers but yet opened interviews to fresh graduates. Supervisor was only interested in giving out critiques and not encouraging towards employment within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Framestore (Mumbai) in Sep 2020

Interview

it went really well very informative and insightful she guided me on how to answer the interview questions and showed me a better approach to further describe e skills and responsibilities in one of my group Project in my maters Degrees

Interview Questions
  • Do you take part in any of the mentorships Operations online

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Framestore (London, England)

Interview

Very quick interview set up. Nice enough interview but overall I had a negative experience because I was ghosted afterwards (no one ever got back to me) which I was really disappointed with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Framestore (London, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied online and heard back from the recruiter in about 6 weeks. The interview was really relaxed and casual, they asked mostly typical behavioural questions and a few project management ones. I had one interview with the recruiter and the hiring manager over video chat. From there I was invited to tour the office onsite and during "tour" I had an impromptu interview with an HOD. I think the process took longer than usual because it straddled the Christmas holiday period.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in your previous work where you encountered an unexpected problem and how did you solve it?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Framestore

Application

I interviewed at Framestore

Interview

very brief, 10 min phone interview, then went into the office for the final round. Even for the final round, they didn't ask too many technical questions. It was based more on my portfolio and how I made it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Framestore (Montreal, QC) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very smooth, very nice. They will look at your demo (no sound of course) and talk about some of the work you've done. I got promises acces to be a comper in 2-3 years but since the management changed, I had to leave the company to get compositing opportunities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Framestore (London, England) in May 2019

Interview

I applied for the internship online and the company contacted me a few weeks later to set up a Skype interview. Everyone was very nice and I felt really comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my career as a student
  • The interviewers (head of FX and recruiter) reviewed my reel and asked me questions about each project (what parts I found most challenging, what would I improve...)
  • They told me about my role in the company and they gave me the chance to make any question about the company or internship details.
2 people found this interview helpful