Freddie Mac Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Freddie Mac Interview Questions

Interviews at Freddie Mac

2.8

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freddie Mac.

Interview

Honestly, it was an ok interview. Pretty straight forward definitely know your resume. Know how to explain your projects and your responsibilities. Always make sure to take on to the sentence with "I did this..." and not "we as a team..." This will help them understand that you are a key on your team and you will be one in the team they're hiring you for. Be honest.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could've done better at your previous positions? and why?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Interview

Initial phone screen was setup for 30 minutes but the interview lasted only for 20 minutes. General questions about resume. One week later got an automated message saying that l wasn't selected. Turns out they already had someone in line. They just post and do interviews for audit purposes to show that they have interviewed a bunch of candidates. If you don't know someone don't bother interviewing here. Most of the postings are just for show.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Freddie Mac.

Interview

Very professional interview process. Several interviews with key management. The entire process took a while but it went extremely well and allowed me to learn a lot of about the position. Was able to ask a lot of questions and got the answers I needed.

Interview Questions

Interview

In person at the office in multiple rounds— I would say expect a 3 hour process at the least. Slight behavior majority sql testing on table joins. Essentially a test on how well you know how to code

Interview Questions

• Create a query using tables given, how would you solve to get xyz   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Freddie Mac.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. the process took almost three weeks. the first interview was through skype. the second one was in person. the questions were about how I did my school projects.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager (after the original interview with recruiting). Hiring manager was 15 minutes late to the call and did not even apologize. And the person cut the call short for another meeting.
    Overall very awkward experience- in my 10+ years, never had anyone who was late for an interview and blatantly unprofessional. A great way to portray what Freddie Mac is. Even if offered a job, would not want to work here.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac in March 2020.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via WayUp. I recorded a video interview and a few weeks later did an online interview with 2 managers during Freddie Day. They mostly asked about previous experience. They had good communication throughout the process.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I had a Phone interview for 30 minutes and a description of the position. It seems to be straight forward for a regular meeting. This was a standard interview

Interview Questions

Interview

I was formerly a contractor, so everyone knew me and the interview felt like a formality. I cannot speak to how someone new to the company would interview. I don't have more to add on this unfortunately as my interview was more of a shift in position.

Senior Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Freddie Mac.

Interview

I was brought in for an on-site interview, but it seemed like the person interviewing me had no interest in me from the start, and I detected a rather combative attitude. Perhaps the position was already filled, but it was certainly one of the stranger and more jarring interviews in my career.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.