GSMA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GSMA Interview Questions

Interviews at GSMA

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Africa, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GSMA (Africa, IN (US)).

Interview

Interview twice for 2 different roles from different stakeholders within a 4 month period...One was for mHealth the other was just general market analyst. Both interviews were standard, asked about experience, motivations and expertise. but afterwards even after talking to very senior guys there was no reply, call or email...just ended like that

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GSMA in August 2014.

Interview

Made it through first and second round of interviews. Very smart people who that know their industry and work really hard and expect the same of whomever they hire.

Interview Questions

• Analyze, develop and present on a business case within one hour as part of the final interview process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I am anticipating an offer in the coming days. I expect them to lowball me but for a sales position in the market they are trying to capture and with my experience, they should expect to pay top dollar - specifically because this is not a commission-based position and the sales cycles can be from 3 to 18 months.

Service Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GSMA (London, England).

Interview

1st stage interview was screening call
    - online psychometric test
    - face to face with IT ops manager and video call with head of IT

Interview was pretty straight forward with competency based questions and a few other technical questions. Seemed like a great fit but found the follow up very unprofessional. I asked after the interview to when a decision will be made and the reply was a week later. After a week passed upon I asked if a decission had been made and the reply I received was not heard anything. A few days passed and emailed again and received the same answer. I then decided to contacted the orginal HR member who contact me originally. I was asked if I had time to talk that evening or next day I replied but they failed to contact me back. I emailed again and was ignored,
    this was totally unacceptable and very unprofessional. If someone is asking for feedback you should get back to your candidates and NOT ignore them. Till this day they have not even bothered to get back to me.

Forecast Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

1. Phone Screening
    2. Assesment tests
    3. Face-to- face interview with 2 managers, preparing an excel presentation with a forecast-related case study and discussion on it, followed by typical interview questions. Total duration 1h+ in a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, the discussion was really interesting.

Market Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GSMA (London, England).

Interview

Applied online, and was informed selected for first interview. I was interviewed by Senior Engagement Manager. It took around 30 minutes. Promised they would get back in 2 weeks but nothing came up until 4-6 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about work experience and opinion about the offered position.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Had one interview with the director and then with HR. There was an online test that seemed very difficult but apparently has very little to do with the final decision.

IoT Forecast Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GSMA (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied it online and got a telephone interview. Then i was offered a practice and 2nd stage interview. After i handed on the practice, i showed up in the online interview room, but the interviewers didn't show up. And i sent en email to ask, it turned out that an rejection letter came the next day. Their attitude is awful.

Policy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GSMA (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

They use a recruitment consultant, an in-house HR, and the hiring manager. wasn't a great experience in general.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GSMA (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

2 stages that included a case study. The interviewers were very helpful and the recruiter was excellent, kept me well informed and fully briefed, top service. The case study was challenging and I believe they do psychometric tests too.

IOT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GSMA (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received a telephone interview, after the telephone interview it was a more difficult than the average psychometric test. Final stage was an assessment centre which involved a group activity, presentation and an interview. Very nice HR team and managers who made me feel relaxed throughout.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.