Gerber Collision & Glass Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gerber Collision & Glass Interview Questions

Interviews at Gerber Collision & Glass

2.0

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass.

Interview

Went into an interview where i was greeted by the manager and the interview was great. How ever their is no life balance in this position and in speaking with manager forget about asking for day off is really hard especially a holiday. I received a job offer and i had all the qualifications and experience they were looking for in a candidate. I tried to negotiate the hourly pay because they only pay 11 to 12 hr. The manager said she would check and call me back. Waited the next day never heard back and called lvm . Finally she sends me a text that they had hired some one else. Really ??? Very sneaky if this how they treat people i can only imagine customers i would never or even recommend this place to anyone. Be WARN.

Automotive Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, personal interview by shop manager, district manager made decision. No more contact after that last interview. For future reference an email or call saying you were not chosen would be helpful.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass (Downers Grove, IL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

HR called me in response to my resume submission. They didn't give any warning, just called and said, "can you talk right now?" HR said this was a new division and he/she didn't have much information on the job. Wanted to know my experience, guess he/she didn't have time to read my resume. Spoke for a bit, said he/she would talk to the hiring manager and call me back. After one week, no call back, after another week and no call back, I asked for an update. He/she said that my salary requirements were more than they wanted to pay. This was even with my giving a very broad range. I explained that I couldn't take less, as the lowest range I provided was the salary I was earning 15 years ago.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass (Columbus, OH (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was friendly and casual. We started of as two professionals discussing the field. I asked if Gerber was hiring. They asked if I was interested in applying for a job. From there it was a few casual phone conversations and an in person meeting.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview went well. The manager was informative and very easy to talk to. I don't mind working straight commission, however, at this time I need to have a guaranteed pay and better hours.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lutz, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass (Lutz, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

met with regional manager for phase one. Asked me by back ground. Asked "what if " questions and how I would handle them. Then with location General Manager. Started the following day.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my collision experience and if I was interested in advancement.   1 Answer

Estimator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass in August 2013.

Interview

Easy. Slam dunk. The process was too easy. They promise the world and deliver nothing. Run away, far far away. Please, for the sake of the industry go elsewhere.

Estimator Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass.

Interview

I received a call from an out of state recruiter after 2 weeks of applying for a phone interview. He called me at a surprise with no prior email to conduct a phone interview. He sounded like he was trying to low ball me by asking how much I made at my old job. When I asked him when I will be able to hear something back, I was informed it will be someone else since he will be on vacation for next week. Never heard anything back for 2 weeks, I went to gerber site to see the status, I'm not selected.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very brief and to the point. They just want to know you have some work experience and what exactly that work experience is. Very comfortable and relaxed. I never felt like I was being prodded or being asked dumb trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you write estimates? Which platforms can you write on? Which insurance companies have you worked with before? When can you start?   1 Answer

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gerber Collision & Glass (Murray, UT (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

They hired me on to learn drp for back up for other writer, less than two weeks it got slow and laid me off with no concerns for my well being!! Total let down as a company!!!

Interview Questions

• How much do you need, and can you work with this insurance company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.