GlobalOrange Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at GlobalOrange

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GlobalOrange (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

I have contacted through a recruiter, we set the first interview via Skype.
    They never called and I have sent messages to the person and to the recruiter.
    2 days later recruiter called and apologize on behalf and we rescheduled the interview.

After the Skype call which is pretty general about my experience and ambition we also talked about their company rules etc.

They invite me to their office, I had my 1h interview with 2 medior developers and CTO. The interview was totally unstructured, which could be ok but my impression is they actually don't know what to ask a senior developer. And CTO talked approx 45 min. which does not leave enough timeframe for developers to ask questions.

When we ended the interview all the people in the room thanked and they immediately left the room to their desks, they left me alone to take my self out of the office.

As expected they have never responded back, but even after 2 weeks of the onsite interview, they sent me an interview request from another platform.

If you do not have too much free time, I recommend you to ignore them.

Interview Questions

Lead Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlobalOrange.

Interview

I only had one interview with them and it was enough to have a very bad experience.
    I applied for the position and the recruiter contacted me to have a first phone interview. After half an hour talking she told me that she would send the feedback to the hiring manager and contact me by the end of the week.

Three months have already passed and nobody has contacted me. I have sent several emails to the recruiter to ask for any updates and feedback and the only response I've got is silence.

Very unprofessional on their end. This is a two ways process and it's not about them choosing us. With this kind of behaviours they give a very horrible and unprofessional image as a company.

Lead Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GlobalOrange (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Total lack of consistency. The first interview (1 hour talk covering my experience and previous project) ended as a very easy JDK interview (literally asking deference between interface and abstract class, hash map implementation, private methods in interface). To mention, what all of them I have definitely answered correctly. As a result, within more than one week I have received this feedback: “Unfortunately your skills are not good enouch, for positon we need right now.
    Next to this they misted a culture match, this is why they decided not to invite you for the second interview.” I can admit cultural fit, but not a knowledge issue. Also to mention, one of interviewers (russian guy) was showing total lack of interest and motivation. Was waste of time!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GlobalOrange (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process at the GlobalOrange office was a little hectic. The initial plan was to have 1 hour meeting to introduce ourselves and then each part should decide if we should meet a second time. It started ok, with a small introduction from the CTO of the company for about 5 minutes. After this the CTO left and the tone was set for the remaining time that we should discuss my background and the two technical leaders should introduce the projects and methodology.
    This changed into an ad-hoc technical discussion pretty quickly, which I didn't mind actually, as I like those.
    The only problem was that the technical discussion was totally uncoordinated, the guys were brainstorming on questions to ask and as a consequence many of the questions were unclear and with little context.
    Maybe I was unlucky, but to me the whole process seemed uncoordinated, unmeasurable and unreproducible.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.