Godrej Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Godrej Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at Godrej Infotech

3.5

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Worst experience with interview. When I saw the logical aptitude test for Experience candidates , I left the place soon without giving that test.

Advice to management is : See how other companies have their process in recruitment and try to get into IT world. I felt it's not at all an IT company.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

First round is Apti. Start solving questions from the bottom.
    Worst experience. The will not even give you a proper feedback. If you give all the answer correctly they will not hire you.

Interview Questions

• have you created any framework , mouse click different ways to refresh page   Answer Question

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview will be in 4 rounds.before going to interview,I asked X CTC and HR agreed. I cleared all the rounds by spending almost whole day.I left for the day with the statement from HR "you are selected" and we will let you know. 1 week done no mail , Then I got a mail from another HR with attached salary structure.but the funny thing is that was less than my last drawn CTC.I replied to her and asking for hike on my last drawn CTC.After 3 days She checked back and said we cannot offer what we promised.Then I rejected the offer.They want employee who can work with the last drawn salary with two years of bond.Starnge

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Face to face interview no other thing to discuss and the hospitality was very great i dont know why you are asking this much for just letting me see the salary by post

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Vikhroli (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview including written test. After that one HR interview will be there for salary discussions..But they will offer you less than your last salary. The funny part is they think people will work with the last salary with 2 years bond.So Before going to the interview make sure that they are fine with your expectations otherwise in HR interview they will tell you to work with the last salary.And if you will ask them for the hike they will tell you about their benefits which has no use..And in this way you will waste your time.

Consultant ERP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was 3 round process with box test, apptitude and hr interview no technical round as it was for freshers. Box test is really difficult and aptitude is quite challenging.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (New Delhi (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

Box Test
    Apptitude Test
    HR interview

I applied for an off campus drive. The total procedure took two and half months. Worst experience i have ever got till now. If you are clearing the first two round on the same day then they give you a follow up for HR interview. In my case i got a call from them almost after one and a half months. The interview was very formal, not at all technical. Even you would think that they have selected you. After a month the results were out. And they didn't even shortlist a single candidate from my batch. Time wasting. Always put candidates on hold.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Godrej?
      Have you gone through our website?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

The worst experience ever.In call letter for their it was clearly mention that 1st round is Box Test , I have prepared a lot for that. And when I went to their compney they told us to wait for approx an hr, After that one girl came and asked thoes who are *** institute(might be consultancy or class name) rise their hands and tick thoes people names.
    After that she told you have to give only a 20 min resoning 20 que which were all number series and was too easy, and when test started no one was for supervision ,as the test was same and on ppr all student copy the answers form each other..
    The test was might only for to shortlist those who are not form consultancy.
    They relase names of rejected student within 5-10 min(Hows it possible).
    Thoes who form consultancy they got selected.
    One suggestion for Godrej Infotech, If the all was set then plz do not call the people,aleast thoes who are form another city.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech.

Interview

They did not even let us sit In tthe interview and said that we only have 70 people capacity ,whereas it was a pool placement (which was organised in IELTS , greater Noida).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

First round was box test. in box test 10 questions has to solve in one hour in given no. of step n process like addition , substraction , multiplication and division only...after that second round was aptitude test & last one is technical cum hr round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.