Gogo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gogo Interview Questions

Interviews at Gogo

2.9

Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online, received a call from the recruiter, took almost 4 weeks . Decision making was very slow. Not a pleasant experience, as they keep you waiting for the decision.

Interview Questions

• About yourselves, salary range, current role, current duties   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gogo (Broomfield, CO (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

There were a couple phone screenings with the recruiter and then the hiring manager who went out of his way to say he did not have a technical background. I should have seen this as a red flag.

Interview Questions

• One of the backend engineers mentioned an arbitrary website, he knew I was not familiar with, and then asked, as he hands me a whiteboard marker, 'how would you redesign it'?   1 Answer

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gogo.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call from HR, said that he will arrange another call with the team leader but never heard back from him. Emailed to follow up, but didn't receive any response.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gogo (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by five employees from HR manager to Director of Project Engineering. Each interviewer was enthusiastic, professional, knowledgeable and eager to have me on board. Once Gogo is ready to hire they do so quickly.

Interview Questions

• Q: From your previous experience how would you handle scenario A?   Answer Question

Aircraft Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Superior, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gogo (Superior, CO (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then an in person interview a few weeks later. Super nice people overall and very accommodating. I had a test the day of the hiring event, so they did the "hiring event" and they fit me in a day early.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had conflict on a team and explain how you went about dealing with it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gogo (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn in September 2018. The process took about 4 weeks. First round phone interview with HR, second round phone interview with the Hiring Manager, third round invited for an in person interview with HR, Hiring Manager and executives.
    The interview process was pretty smooth and not stressful. Everybody was very welcoming and curios to learn more about you and your interests. You need to be able to relax and explain why you are the best candidate for the job you applied for. Overall had a very positive experience throughout the hiring process. Gogo has a very diverse and professional team combined with good culture and great office location. Be prepared for each step of the interview process and try to familiarize yourself with the industry. You will be tested on your skills.

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gogo (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy, there were no bad personalities. Questions were thoughtful, fair, not too technical. Liked the people I met, and I thought that the head quarters office and out door patio on the roof top were very very cool

Interview Questions

• Where do you go to school ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gogo (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple. First round is a phone interview with basic behavioral questions. Once you get past the phone interview, you're invited to interview onsite and will meet with HR to learn about the company and then have 3 separate interviews with members of your intended function. 2 interviews are behavioral and 1 will follow a mini-case format.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were required to adapt in the workplace following a change/failure/etc?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gogo in October 2017.

Interview

Received a very quick (under 7 days) response to a LinkedIn application. The recruiter scheduled a phone screen with me, which seemed to go well. I received positive feedback and he said he would follow up with next steps within the week. I emailed him for an update the following week when I had heard nothing, and he seems to have dropped off the Earth. No responses to subsequent emails.

The non-responsiveness is kind of normal at this point, but there's no need to lie about being able to respond soon and then ghosting. This is surprisingly bad behavior for a company that should be beyond this point.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gogo (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter on the phone for screening. Then received a 1 hour call from the Sr. Director of Procurement. He confessed he was new to the role and was asked by Gogo to set up the Purchasing department a few years ago and most of his team was new. Within a week I was invited to the site for 7 one-on-one interviews half hour each. Most of them were nice - typical questions off the resume and behavioral. There was good conversation back and forth as I had done a lot of research about their products. The HR guy showed me around the facility. The Sr. Director of Procurement was unavailable that day so he scheduled an off-site interview with me a few days later. The interview lasted for 2 HOURS at a coffee shop and he literally grilled me in detail on how things were done at my previous company. I felt he was trying to learn more about processes from me than interested in hiring me for the role. The guy also had a poor body language. It was hard to get even a smile from him. Why would the interview last 2 hours ? Anyhow, within a few days after I received an automated email from Jobvite that I was not selected. No feedback offered.

Interview Questions

• Very specific questions on processes and things done at my previous role which I found unreasonable. I was expecting more behavior type questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.