Gotoco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gotoco Interview Questions

Interviews at Gotoco

2.1

Teacher Interview

Interview

First, I had to record myself speaking in a video on my laptop, which Gotoco sent to some schools. Then I had a thirty minute phone interview with someone from one of those schools, in which he explained the position and asked me about my experience and interest.

Activities Camp Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gotoco (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very easy, applied online in ten minutes. Heard back within a couple of days and had an in-person interview that week (though usually it is done over the phone or computer). Very casual and was offered the position on the spot

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gotoco in March 2017.

Interview

prerecorded questions. basic questions like why you want to do it, experience, qualifications. It was pretty straightforward. Prepare answering questions without reading off of your notes. You have a couple minutes for each question

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will make you a good teacher?   1 Answer

English As A Second Language Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gotoco (Bristol, England).

Interview

Steps:

CV + Cover Letter
    - Photos of yourself (good-quality pictures)
    - Video briefly introducing yourself, mentioning your educational and professional background

- Interview with the Education Director of a school in China, via WeChat

Interview Questions

• Do you like teaching? (How can you show me that you do like teaching?)   Answer Question
    • In your opinion, what makes a good language teacher?   Answer Question

Camp Counsellor Interview

Interview

Video interview with organiser in China over Wechat. Short but reassuring, mostly about information about the summer programme and checking that I would be okay with the cultural differences.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gotoco (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

The process was quite casual. I went to the office, in Andingmen, and spoke with a few of the founders. They asked me a few questions in Chinese and then English, to get an idea of my language skills, then about my work experience. They got back to me relatively quickly to say I'd been hired.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gotoco (Glasgow, Scotland) in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview and the teacher asked me questions. It was supposed to be really formal but the teacher reassured me and it was not that formal. We talked about China, my experiences, what job would I do in China ...

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gotoco (Glasgow, Scotland) in April 2019.

Interview

Was very quick clear and straightforward. They covered all the main aspects of the job and gave a lot of information whilst letting me show my strong points. I got an email to schedule the interview within a couple days of applying which was great and really convenient especially as applied late to the program.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a kid having homesickness.   1 Answer

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Gotoco in April 2019.

Interview

Was lengthy, had a online form, and then a few months past and then they gave us a placement and then after that had a voice call with the camp

Interview Questions

• What experience did you have   1 Answer

English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gotoco (Glasgow, Scotland) in April 2019.

Interview

Easy application, phone interview, and then a set up with a camp interview. Really enjoyed the process. The interview was semi-formal and you didn't need child care experience although it does help. Had lots of support from start to end. Good experience

Interview Questions

• they asked me what would be my teaching style in a classroom if I was hired in a school or camp.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.