Gravitational Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gravitational Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Gravitational Marketing

2.1

Consultative Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It honestly pains me that I am in a position to leave such a negative review. From the time I saw the initial job posting all the way through the first in person interview and then the "Trial Day" of shadowing the position, I was excited about the company and the prospects of working for such a vibrant and professional company. The email and phone communication was great as I went through the initial steps in the process.

Great until the very last step, when after multiple follow ups to "Trial Day" interview, I was not told one way or another about the results of the interview, or given any feedback to the final decisions about the open position. In essence, I was professionally "ghosted". Throughout all the various job interviews and opportunities I've applied to over the years, I've never felt so disrespected in a professional setting.

I sincerely hope that no one else has this happen to them and that the Client Service Manager and others involved in hiring, do not have another applicant go through a similar situation.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

One meeting, background check, online assessment. They will talk to you for 1 hour and see if you are a fit. They have a nice formal meeting. Be prepared for professionalism.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Incredibly timely and efficient! After the third interview (which was the "in-person" one) it was only a matter of two-to-three weeks before I heard back from them and got started.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing.

Interview

The interview was very simple. They asked questions off a list that seemed like it was printed from a website about interview questions. Very unoriginal. When I asked follow up questions, they didn't know how to answer about their own company.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing.

Interview

After my initial phone interview I had an in-person interview that lasted approximately 3 hours. The interview itself was more of a group interview. There were several of us that showed up at the same time. They showed us around the office, introduced us to all the different departments and even put us on the phones to see how we would do. It went very well.

At the end were told we would hear back in less than a week with a yes or no.

I never received any contact back even after sending multiple follow up emails and voicemails. Very unprofessional in this regard. They shouldn't lead on prospective employees. Overall it was a waste of time.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Had an actual trial day. Worked a day in the department to learn about the company and position. I enjoyed the process and found it to be very through and informitive. The manager was extremely pleasant and the team I worked with was very supportive

Interview Questions

• Do you like hard work with great rewards?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing.

Interview

Detailed with a full room of people asking you questions. They will take turns asking you questions while the others see how you react. All of them will take notes and then talk about you when it's over.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

They had a very organized and professional process. Seems like they're trying to carefully select the best employees for the organization. I had a phone interview, a face to face interview, then a final interview with three of the managers. They asked me to do an online sales assessment test, and had to do a background check as well.

Interview Questions

• Q: How long are you willing to fail at this job before you succeed?   1 Answer

Interview

Applied online through typical job-search website.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength? Weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. They dictate the hiring process.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone Interview with department director lasted ~30 mins. Then in-person interview that lasted more than 2 hours -- got a tour of the office, filled out paper work, listened in and even made calls. Then working interview for a full day (paid). This is a cold calling/telemarketing job. They just want you to dial and dial and dial. They try to make it seem glamorous, but it ain't!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.