Greggs Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 391 of over 391 interviews

Recruiter1%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Greggs

Application

I interviewed at Greggs

Interview

had interview over phone due to COVID-19, was asked a few questions about why I want to work there. Lasted for about twenty minutes. The interviewer was very lovely and calming

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Greggs
    Answer Question

Greggs

Application

I interviewed at Greggs

Interview

Our Team Members are the face and voice of Greggs and ensure that everything they do is all about the customer. Team Members can be involved in a variety of tasks, preparing sandwiches, baking savouries, merchandising or cleaning, all of which contribute to the reason why we are here, making our customers happy!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Greggs

Application

I interviewed at Greggs

Interview

Relatively easy! We played some games and then had a short 15 minute 1 on 1 interview with the manager. I was offered the job on the day. Also a great company to work for, especially as a student!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Greggs?

Greggs

Application

I interviewed at Greggs

Interview

Took place at the shop Was a fairly informal interview with the manager Questions were about previous experience and how I would react in various situations They phoned a few days later to offer me the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Greggs

Application

I interviewed at Greggs

Interview

The interview was conducted in a polite manner and they asked me lots of questions related to customer situations. I did not get the job in the end but the interview wasn't intimidating or anything like that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Spalding, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Greggs (Spalding, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

very good very kind. seemed lovely and asked good questions not really sure what to put ngl. it was over the telephone so not sure if that made any difference

Interview Questions
  • what’s your fav item of the menu

Greggs

Application

I interviewed at Greggs

Interview

Great interview, interview difficulty was average with interviewers being very friendly who made me feel really comfortable from the time the interview commenced. Thank you very much for a great experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Greggs

Application

I interviewed at Greggs

Interview

Great, very easy and felt confident in my position because I felt I knew the answer to everything they asked and overall was a pleasant experience and would love if more employees were like this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Greggs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greggs in Aug 2021

Interview

Quite reasonable , still didn't hear from them but I had a answer after submitting my CV and interview confirmation quickly . Nice lady that talked to me . Interesting experience for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greggs (Birmingham, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

the interviewer is friendly and asked about the work in store, my strengths and explained about the company. asked about what do i think about honesty, team work and hardwork.

Interview Questions
  • team work, hard work, honesty, how can you help to increase the says, when is the time you gave an exceptional customer service
Viewing 1 - 10 of 391 Interviews