Greggs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Greggs Interview Questions

Updated 4 Dec 2017

2.4

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scotland, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greggs (Scotland, GA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, registered and did an 20min assessment. Got a call after 2-3 days, for the interview. The women there went through my application and asked a couple of questions and situational ones. Example: Why did you want to work for Greggs ? How do you offer excellent customer service ? If a client orders a vegetarian sandwich and gets a chicken one, what do you do ? Can you give me an example when you took initiative ? Basically if you read about the company values and way of delivering service, everything will be alright. Got the answer straight away. Show that you are well informed and confident.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question, common sense and straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Excellent service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greggs (Wakefield, England) in December 2017.

Interview

applied online on tuesday got an interview the next day through a call waiting for resluts now , only took about 30 mins and mostly asked senario questions listed on this site

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greggs (Nottingham, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got invited for interview a week later. Today, I had my interview i arrived 15 mins early, I waited for 15 mins because the shop was very busy and the manager invited me inside for the interview. The interview was very chilled and relaxed, i know you will be nervous but it should go away when you are comfy. There was a lot of questions, so be prepared. I will list the questions that I can remember. So first she asked about my right to work in the UK (ID and other documents) and then she went through my CV and discussed my previous experience. After that, she asked me some interview questions. And then, she explained what will happen next if I get accepted. She also asked about uniform size and explained the company benefits and talked about what will happen in the induction.

My advice is be prepared and just relax, also Good Luck on your interview!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greggs (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email next day to pick a time slot for interview the following week. Interview lasted 45minutes pretty relaxed. This was a few days ago so still waiting to hear if I was successful or not!

Anonymous Employee in Romford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greggs (Romford, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Good. Lots of questions asked and went into detail in what would happen if I got the job so I do not know how it went yet because I have not had a phone call cavk

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greggs (Telford, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within a day was able to choose a date for my interview. Interviewer ask lots of " what if " questions if I was working.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greggs.

Interview

I applied online and was able to pick my interview date and time however manager wasn't ready for the interview so I had to come again later that day. Interview was Simple conversational type interview e.g why do you want to work for the company, what do you think the role will involve.

Interview Questions

• How would you reduce waste maximise sales   1 Answer

Weekend Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Barr, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greggs (Great Barr, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I was sent an email asking for me to apply so I did. Got an email back about a week later inviting me to interview. I picked my slot online and interviewed a week later. Had my interview on the saturday and was offered the role on the tuesday.

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Preston, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greggs (Preston, North West England, England) in October 2017.

Interview

It was welcoming environment and the manager was nice and friendly. Interview was going well and consist of easy questions that you can easily find it out here. I'm still waiting for result.

Weekend Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bromley, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greggs (Bromley, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Went to a recruitment day at one of the branches, had to fill out a form stating location and availability was given an interview on the spot after waiting 30 mins. Recieved a call 2 days later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.