Gupta Media Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gupta Media

Gupta Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gupta Media in Nov 2021

Interview

final round: ask some behavior questions, what is your career goal, why are you interested in this position, explain the project you have done before, who influence your career. The whole interview process is pretty straightforward, the interviewer is nice.

Gupta Media

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gupta Media

Interview

I had 3 rounds. I interviewed with multiple team members in the final round. Most team members were pleasant and communicative. Interview experience was largely neutral apart from my conversation and final interview with the CEO/founder. I found him to be too abrasive and egotistical. I expect most CEO to be intense, especially when they're successful, but Gupta Media's CEO's ego was grossly over inflated. After demonstrating via conversation and a review of my background, education, and resume, he verbally said "I don't believe you" in reference to my ability to execute on his smaller clients. Keep in mind, I was coming from a larger agency, with more responsibility and significantly larger clients in scope, spend, and creative prowess. I was being interviewed to be the inaugural hire for this new creative role/department. He requested I do a trial project on two of his agency's clients to "demonstrate I could execute at the smaller scale". His statements and rationale felt more like he was testing for his ego and/or to get free work, rather than a fair and respectful interview project to determine the best candidate. Overall I'd be weary of the CEO and the work environment.

Interview Questions
  • CEO asked me to complete a project which felt inappropriate for the role and tier at which I was interviewing.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gupta Media

Join the conversation on

Advertising

118.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Gupta Media~767591
Join the conversation on

Gupta Media

Application

I interviewed at Gupta Media

Interview

Was pushed through very fast in the first two interviews. Had a great experience. Was told to bring two projects to the third interview, only to be absolutely berated and humiliated by the Creative Director, who didn’t get the memo apparently. That man was so unprofessional and rude that I became very worried about the culture at Gupta. I have never felt more offended at someone’s behavior in an interview. After over a month of ghosting from Gupta’s end, I was rejected from the job without explanation or feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gupta Media

Application

I interviewed at Gupta Media

Interview

The first interview was alright, however the second was extremely unprofessional. It seemed as though the interviewers had not prepared questions and were just asking random things as the interview went on. I would answer a question and there would be a 15 second silence before anyone would respond to me. Extremely awkward. There was also an Excel/math portion of the interview that was bizarre and seemed like basic things that could be taught in a quick training rather than wasting time in an interview.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Gupta Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gupta Media in Dec 2020

Interview

2 Rounds of interview with team members asking questions. 1st round get to know you second round they ask work specific and problem solving questions. Both via zoom. All employees very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gupta Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gupta Media in Oct 2020

Interview

5 interviews among different digital directors of the company, questions about the experience in digital strategies, programmatic and optimization campaigns, reports, and budgeting. another question: how to built the media planning strategy?.

Interview Questions
  • How to choose the right media platforms to built the media strategy?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gupta Media (New York, NY)

Interview

It was a very positive experience! I applied and heard from them the next day. It was a very simple interview, mostly just asking about my experience and the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gupta Media (Boston, MA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Two Interviews on one day, one with two senior associates and the other with the VP. All of them were very friendly and Jason was extremely nice throughout the process. Didn't get the role, but a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gupta Media (Boston, MA) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I applied and got a follow-up email a few days later. The questions were not too difficult and we're mostly personality based. I then spoke to the VP, who was also very sweet.

Interview Questions
  • What are some digital media publications you're subscribed to?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gupta Media (Boston, MA) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied online after meeting two Gupta Media employees at a career fair. I got called in for an interview at their office. Office seemed very quiet and had zero energy. Just a bunch of people looking bored watching their screens. Had two "team supervisors" interview me. Both were extremely low energy and seemed bored. Def not the type of people I aspire to work with or ever be like. They talked a lot about the digital ads space and to be honest they seemed to really like to emphasize how boring it can be. Seems like a terrible company that I hope to never work for or do business with.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews