Hailo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hailo Interview Questions

Interviews at Hailo

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hailo.

Interview

Interviewed online by the head of HR. He did not even care of what I was saying, seems very annoyed by our talk and told me they did not need anybody as the "critical mass" was not there. Worst interview I ever had.

Interview Questions

• No question at all. He just keep talking for 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Hailo Response

24 Jun 2014 – Head of Recruitment

Hi, i am very sorry to hear this happened to you. Could you drop me an email to james.peters@hailocab.com and i'll look into this for you.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hailo in March 2014.

Interview

A bit disorganized. Organizational structure in flux and it shows. Based in the UK; doesn't have the culture of typical startups from the US/West coast. Everyone I spoke to seemed to have very little passion for the company. Strong approach to breaking into taxi industry, as they play nice with local governments.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hailo (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Received an e-mail from HR two days after my application. Had an initial phone interview and then asked for a face to face with the General Manager.

After that I was asked back for a second Face to Face with the Operations and Marketing managers and then was taken to lunch by the team.

Everyone was extremely welcoming and they all appear to really enjoy their jobs.

Interview Questions

• Describe the different CRM tools and other software you have experience with.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hailo (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Very efficient process. Everyone I met was super nice. First round was a phone interview with Hailo's in house recruiter. Second round was a phone interview with the Head of Product. Final round was a face to face with numerous company stakeholders (took around 2 hours). Very informal, well organised and civilised, in line with Hailo's excellent company culture.

Interview Questions

• Talk about an app you love and how you would improve it.   1 Answer

Senior Platform Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hailo (London, England) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via linkedin and a telephone interview was arranged with the engineering manager for a brief chat. After that, I was sent a home-based technical exercise to demonstrate my programming skills. After submitting my solution, I had a 2 hour face-to-face interview with the engienering team.

No reason given for rejection but I suspect the other candidate asked for less money.

Interview Questions

• The technical test was: "Our traffic robots travel around London to report on traffic conditions. Every time a robot passes close to a tube station, it assesses the traffic condition in the area, and reports it". Any programming language could be used but the position was for a Go developer.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hailo.

Interview

- Extremely scrutinised, which gives the feeling that this is a serious company. Don't be fooled.

Key-Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haiger (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hailo (Haiger (Germany)) in April 2013.

Interview

Konservatives Erscheinungsbild der ganzen Firma. Umso schöner das man mit einem offenen freundlichen Lächeln begrüsst wurde und einen Kaffee bekam. Plauderton war geschäftlich,jovial und höflich. Lockere, freundliche Atmospähre. Hab mich wohl gefühlt

Interview Questions

• Was glauben Sie, ist das wichtigste für den Kunden?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.