Halliburton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Halliburton

1,000 Interview Reviews

2.6

OTC Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a virtual interview for 1 Hour with 4 people. All questions related to your past experiences. No tricky questions. Very friendly and straight forward. Got a positive feedback however didn't hear anything from them for 2 month before finally got the rejection.

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

Online application with resume and basic questions.
    In Person Interview with questions regarding past experience and behavioral patterns.
    Follow up with offer and preferences for location, product line, etc.
    Pretty average interview process - nice recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work under pressure   1 Answer

Field Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

The interview process involved Career Fair recruiting followed by online applications. Later, an email confirmation is sent out when you are accepted for a face-to-face interview. The interview involved a 1-on-1 interview with a previous Field Engineer. The STAR Method was used as the basis for answering questions.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working in high temperature environments?   1 Answer

Tool Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

It was a short and very informative interview. They asked the necessary questions and provided all the information about the job and the field in general you need to know before you start.

Interview Questions

Interview

In Person, went to their location and met in person and conference called into Denver. Offer made over the phone and accepted. Asked me when I could start would roll into their training orientation

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

All behavioral questions, there was not really a lot of technical questions. It was not to bad. Try using the STAR method with your answers and you should be good to go.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you got an order or a problem with a customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Relaxed, typical interview questions. Maybe 15 mins. Cookie cutter interview. How would you solve this, tell me about a time you worked as part of a team, etc. This took place at a job fair with about 10 others interviewing at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you've encountered, and explain how you solved it.   Answer Question

Associate Technical Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zanesville, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Zanesville, OH (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with HR in houston, then they took you on a two day interview that involved going to a frac site. Interview itself was very easy, just asked what you thought about what you saw and then basic interview questions.

Modeling and Controls Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me by phone call and set up a phone screen interview with the Hiring Manager. Phone screen lasted for ~30 mins. Interview was relaxed and just conversational. Mostly general questions relating to my experience, research and specific skills relating to the role. I believe it was in the R&D department

Interview Questions

• 1. Working with on board computers and firmware performance control using C / C++   Answer Question
    • 2. About Master's thesis and publications   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

3 Interviews, 1 phone and 2 with a panel onsite. The interview was very intense and brought up a lot of concept that one had to learn in school. The hiring process took quite a bit, I would say about 2 months

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Linear and Logistical Regression   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.