Haringey Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Haringey Council Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Haringey Council

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Haringey Council (New York, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview wasn't that bad, They asked very simple question. and make me at home. it was very early but that is expected if you want to exceed in life.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haringey, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haringey Council (Haringey, England) in June 2016.

Interview

formality question didn't make any sense to the job description. question never helped you to express your capabilities neither they had any interest has it was a front to get rid of the people they do not want..even though you are perfectly capable.

Interview Questions

• irrelevant questions that gave no good answers on the skills you have to show you are capable of doing the job. in other words it's a formality   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haringey Council (London, England).

Interview

Interview was done in a form of presentation.Questions was given before hand to work on and present it during interview.On the day,five panelist was there and I was presenting the work done on the questionnaire.It follows with a series of questions and answers.

Casual Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haringey Council (London, England) in July 2011.

Interview

Standard Online Application with competency question
    Literacy and Numeracy Test
    Interview about your experience with competency question

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.