Hitachi Rail Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

Recruitment Agency15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Hitachi Rail

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hitachi Rail

Interview

Recrutement via plusieurs sociétés de chasseur de têtes. Teleconference avec N+1 et collègue direct. Prise de 2 références téléphoniques. Réponse donnée avec beaucoup de retard par rapport à ce qui était prévu.

Interview Questions
  • Are you aware that the job may you to work during the night for worksites supervision?
    Answer Question

Hitachi Rail

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi Rail (Sunderland, North East England, England, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Short(ish) 15 min interview with a team leader and a member of HR in which the usual interview style questions were asked and some more information about the role was explained. Following this were two separate dexterity tests with a 15min time limit, the first of which involved assembling two hinges and attaching them to a door. The second was electrical based and involved matching wires to a component.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hitachi Rail

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hitachi Rail in Sep 2021

Interview

1-hour phone interview to talk about background and general experiences. No technical questions were asked to "stump" me, just questions about systems I have used and if I am familiar with certain processes they follow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hitachi Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi Rail in Jul 2021

Interview

Ingaggio tramite mail e colloquio sostenuto con due figure HR e due line manager. Successivo step con HR in lingua inglese per testare il livello di comprensione e produzione in lingua

Interview Questions
  • Descrivere la propria attività lavorativa e come aver affrontato condizioni di difficoltà

Hitachi Rail

Application

I interviewed at Hitachi Rail

Interview

Un colloquio con il mio responsabile e HR. Sono stati molto disponibili nell illustrarmi l azienda e le mansioni previste dalla posizione a cui mi ero candidato. È stata una discussione molto proficua per entrambi! Loro sono stati molto attenti e interessati al mio percorso accademico e lavorativo e io ho potuto conoscere meglio diversi aspetti dell'azienda.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton Aycliffe, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hitachi Rail (Newton Aycliffe, England, England)

Interview

Simple Application process including a CV and cover letter. Then invited straight to assessment centre with group of 7, which for the task were then split into smaller groups of 4 and 3. Aim was to produce a 10 minute presentation where we had to think of way Hitachi Rail can become more environmentally friendly. The assessment centre was ran well, but do feel like when the colleagues at Hitachi Rail were explaining the role they could of been more enthusiastic as made job/company seem boring in all honesty. Also, they took over a MONTH to get back to me regarding a decision, which is extremely cruel considering the HR Advisor originally said they it would take them no more than 2 weeks after the event, which really shows how much respect they have for their applicants.

Interview Questions
  • Follow up questions asked about decisions made in presentations to test whether proposed solution is suitable.

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Rail (Paris) in May 2021

Interview

J'ai d'abord envoyer ma candidature par email au service RH ou j'ai été contacté trois jours après pour un entretien téléphonique afin de savoir quels mes motivations et de me faire part de leurs attentes sur le poste. Ensuite j'ai obtenu un entretien en présentielle j'ai pu réellement détaillez mon parcours, mes compétences, mes motivations et également sur mes projets d'avenir.

Interview Questions
  • Comment Fonctionne le circuit RLC.

Hitachi Rail

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hitachi Rail

Interview

Smooth interview process, the interviewers were nice and polite. Questions are mostly about university projects, problem-solving ability and coding experience with python and data. Some questions about trains are expected.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hitachi Rail

Application

I interviewed at Hitachi Rail

Interview

Convenient online interview process with experienced staff. I had more than one interview with different personnel. Some of the questions that were asked were overlapped from previous interviews. The communication for the interview setup was consistent and on time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Naples

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Rail (Naples) in Jan 2021

Interview

è stato effettuato un semplice colloquio motivazionale al fine di accettare la mia domanda di tirocinio studenti previsto dalla laurea magistrale in ingegneria elettronica. Il colloquio è stato fatto direttamente dagli inggeneri del reparto di ricerca nel quale sarei andato a lavorare

Interview Questions
  • progetti effettuati in ambito accademico riguardo i LiDAR e sensori in generale?
  • Conosci la tecnologia LiDAR e le differenze di questa con le tradizionali tecnologia di rilevazione metrica?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews