Hybrid Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Hybrid

3.4

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hybrid (Bristol, England) in January 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed first by the HR manager, who was very friendly and far more approachable than a lot of sales jobs can be. This was mainly focused on the culture of the company, my reasons for looking at this job, and some introductory looks into my experience.

The second interview was a little more intense with the Sales Director. He was friendly, but made sure to test my ability to think on my feet. It was actually quite an enjoyable experience and felt more like a fast-paced conversation than an interview.

Media Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hybrid (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Clear process from start to finish. Professional and personal (they call you and stick to timescales)!! No recruitment agency which is great and a Recruitment Manager who knows his stuff. Didn't get an offer but I had a phone call with really good direct feedback that has helped me get another job.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hybrid (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Comprehensive and smooth. Really good insight into what the company does and their goals for the next 5 years. I was asked really insightful questions and I was given the chance to elaborate. Recruitment manager is very personable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Seeing as this is a sales job, what would I judge as success in the first 6 months   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hybrid (Bristol, England) in April 2016.

Interview

2 stage process with questioning in around my CV. Met with Recruitment Manager who's really personable. Felt I would have benefitted from talking to someone in the Sales team although the role and it's scope were well explained.

Ended up picking Hybrid after a well structured offer process and the 2 meetings I have with the RM.

Interview Questions

• What would success look like to you in your first few months at Hybrid?   Answer Question

Sales Graduate Interview

Interview

Brief conversation with the HR Director. Main purpose was to know the candidate and explain the job role and requirements. She asked some basic questions to get to know me and then gave a detailed description of their products and services.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.