ITV Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 83 of over 83 interviews

Other7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

ITV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITV

Interview

Virtual interviews via google hangout due to covid. Met some of the wider team, everyone was really engaging and it was a thorough interview process. Decision was made in good time shortly after final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Give examples of working with senior stakeholders
    Answer Question

ITV

Application

I interviewed at ITV

Interview

Great Company to be at. Friendly and open interviews. friendly and useful recruiters. Easy and short processes. Good package benefits and bonuses. usually 3 interviews and feedback meeting . Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ITV (London, England) in Mar 2022

Interview

Must complete a test at the start with live presentation element. You must read an article and jot down notes about what you would include in a 'live'. Talk through your concerns and any images you would use to run or graphics. 30 minutes to undertake. Interview questions are quite ideas-based. Come armed with lots of story ideas!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a story that resonated with you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ITV (London, England) in Mar 2022

Interview

standard interview, received good feedback, but then recruitment process put on hold. Not heard back and it has been a number of weeks. I'm sure this usual for ITV, I would interview again, if the opportunity came up.

Interview Questions
  • the usual competency based questions and getting to know

ITV

Application

I interviewed at ITV

Interview

Interviewer was late to the interview, which seemed a foregone conclusion before we'd even started. Waste of time on both sides, assuming probably an internal promotion, or a poor job by the HR team in finding a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITV in Jan 2022

Interview

ITV interviews are stuck are in the prehistoric ages along with their platforms. Questions asked were 'Where do you see yourself in 5 years I can't believe a company like ITV asks nonsensical questions like this. Other questions were very pathetic and I'm very glad that they ghosted me, I would never In my life want to work for someone like ITV, with their pathetic interview questions. The job sounded suicidal and I dodged a bullet. Thankfully I accepted a better role at a company who are very modern and didn't ask me questions like 'What motivates you' Wake up ITV this isn't 2001 anymore get with the times you dinosaurs!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ITV (London, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

There were three initial interviews with various stakeholders that seemed to go well. I was invited back for a fourth interview but when I tried to arrange a suitable time and date I was suddenly informed that I was no longer being considered for the role. ITV Talent Acquisition team were going to confirm why but never got back to me. Considering the seniority of the position and the number of interviews I attended, this was not the conclusion I was expecting with regards to my application. At the very least, it would have been nice to receive some form of official communication and explanation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITV (London, CA)

Interview

Behavioural and scenario questions and general questions. Then asked more tricky questions dealing with how I would cover x news story. Also went into details about whixh were the top news stories and how I would a package for each...what video shots would be used, who would I interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with covering an event? With more follow ups

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ITV (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

fast and easy, simple. They teach you the software you need to know, it is a job with long hours so be ready for that. The salary could be better, but the hours make up for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ITV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITV in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview was an informal conversation. Took several weeks to organise. Interviewer came across quite arrogant and then completely ghosted afterwards. No feedback. No replies to e-mails. Not the kind of organisation you want to work with.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly just experience based to try and match with the role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Interviews