Imaginasia Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Imaginasia Management Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Imaginasia Management Services

2.9

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Imaginasia Management Services (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Three appointments overall: Phone screen by HR, followed by two in person interviews with HR and other EA's within the company, and then a second in person interview with the principal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of the most difficult situations you've ever been asked to handle.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Imaginasia Management Services (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was quick

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Imaginasia Management Services (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

recruitment called me and direct face to face interview but the process doesnt seem right, management seemed like the boss and may be manager was the person who seems control the whole process but doubt if he has proper knowledge for what he was asking, but if you know your tech, you will clear it

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imaginasia Management Services.

Interview

I applied online and progressed as far as Video Interview. It was short (like 4 questions) but you should set aside some time to practice and do some research. Normal questions like why you choose IAG, etc.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Imaginasia Management Services (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fair. The interview panel were friendly, even during the screening interviews. The only thing that disappointed me is I never got any feedback after the interview, only to hear from someone externally that the position had been filled. That was the most unprofessional thing I've witnessed ever, and for that reason I would never want to be part of their organisation.

Market and Pricing Optimization Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imaginasia Management Services (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and after the advertisement was closed received an email that I am invited for a phone interview. The interviewer contacted me, but two other people at the end of the line were listening to the conversation. The interviewer made you feel comfortable. Overall the phone interview was ok, I just felt that the car tyre question did not really give an answer to, if you can estimate something or not. I was told that the next steps would be on online test and than you would be invited to a face to face interview. At the moment I am waiting for the outcome of the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Question on estimating the number of car tyres sold in the UK. The result was not important they just wanted to know how you approach the question.   1 Answer
    • What are the challenges IAG is currently facing?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in working for IAG?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

+Director seems nice
    +Runs smoothly
    +Many technical questions asked

- Limited opportunity to showcase abilities
    - Constantly get interrupted by their interviewer for questions
    - Interviewer argued his/her beliefs with a flawed fallacy

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imaginasia Management Services (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in February 2016.

Interview

The Interview lasted 1 Hour with 2 Senior leaders.
    The Interview questions included;
    [a] CV history review
    [b] General Motivational Questions asked
    [c] Behavioural Questions
    [d] An opportunity for the interviewee to ask questions

Interview Questions

• Who is/are your leadership heroes?   1 Answer

Brand and Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imaginasia Management Services in June 2010.

Interview

Interviwer are very narrow minded, they only emply ppl from the same file.

Interview Questions

• Which area you think u need improvement   1 Answer

Accounting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imaginasia Management Services.

Interview

Los tiempos fueron largos pero el proceso fue correcto, con Recursos Humanos coordinando todas las instancias. Las personas que me entrevistaron han sido amables, resolviendo mis preguntas y abiertas a escuchar opiniones

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.