Indus Net Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Indus Net Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Indus Net Technologies

2.8

Developer Interview

Interview

Asked about role experience, future prospects and expectations, related fields, various terminology, questions about development and platforms, flexibility in working environment, assistance and team related queries, software related working and process

Interview Questions

• job related technical qualifications test form   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Steps:
    1. Telephonic interview
    2. Face to face interview
    3. Technical interview
    4. Machine test for skill testing
    5. HR Interview
    6. Management Interview
    After these, if you qualify, you will be called for offer letter, salary discussion and joining

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions (from my field)
      Personal questions (about family, hobby etc)   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

DBMS related questions were mainly asked , c programming patterns, sql query, what is youre aim in software developer's field as in where do you see yourself after 5 yers ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview process was in 3 rounds. It was an on campus drive. The process of 3 rounds of interview took 1.5 months. First round was aptitude. Second round was technical and third round was HR.

Interview Questions

• They have asked the basics of C and Java. And also asked to write some basics programs on for loop and function.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of just one round where primarily technical questions were asked besides a few HR questions. The overall experience was excellent. The approach of the interviewers was very amiable and they were very polite and cooperative.

Interview Questions

• The interview started with a question regarding the difference between method overriding and overloading with an example.   1 Answer
    • The next question was a basic question about the significance of the keywords malloc and calloc as well as the basic OOP concepts.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Bhubaneswar (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite good. They only ask me simple question from oops and java and some simple database question. They will give you write some simple code also so be prepared. Overall medium level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

The first round was an MCQ + coding round. There were two coding questions and 60 MCQs from aptitute and programming. The test happened on 30th September and the company has yet to notify any of the students, probably because the whole test was a farce and it's fake. They never had any intentions to hire. It's one of those fake placement drives that you here of every now and then from friends and acquaintances. Nobody from the company actually showed up.

Interview Questions

• There was no interview because the company is a joke and has not responded back to the colleges.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was very tough u should go in this company try to attend any other interview.The interview was very tough u should go in this company try to attend any other interview.The interview was very tough u should go in this company try to attend any other interview.The interview was very tough u should go in this company try to attend any other interview

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Even If after clearing 2 rounds of interview didn't receive any further call for HR discussion. I tried many times to contact with Indus but didn't receive any response The HR and organisation is very unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indus Net Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Was not tough enough to get the job. i am glad enough that i passed and Everything was fine. They did not liked me that much.What is your problem I have already written 30 words.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.