Infojini Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Infojini Interview Questions

Updated 24 Oct 2017

Business Analyst/Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infojini (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The position was posted on line and I submitted an application through the Internet. I was contacted by a recruiter who did a basic phone screen and said he'd be passing my details along to the client. The recruiter called me back a day or so later to schedule a phone interview with the client; I spoke with representatives from HR and IT who explained the scope of the project. The Recruiter called me back the next day to offer me the position. As it was with a law enforcement agency there was a back ground check which took about three weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• The main concern was how I would identify how their new system would mesh with their current processes for hiring.   1 Answer

Dear Employee,
    We thank you for reviewing our interview process. Please keep sharing your thoughts and suggestions to help us make it more interactive and interesting.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infojini (Tacoma, WA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone call and in person with the client. The interview was very easy and the team was very friendly. Your basic knowledge assessment and interview nothing out of the ordinary. The process was painless.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Good luck!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infojini in August 2015.

Interview

First it was technical interview where I was asked to solve couple of coding question followed by questions related to test and test concepts. After that I had to take one round of client interview. At the end HR discussion followed by offer.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

31 Oct 2017 – HR & Admin

Dear Employee,
    We thank you for reviewing our interview process. Please keep sharing your thoughts and suggestions to help us make our hiring process more interactive and interesting.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone and In-person.

HR, Team Lead and Final Round with Director and Recruitment Manager

Basic Screening, Written Test, Strings Test, Technical Interview.

Phone interview along with Face to Face Interview.

Brief about your Overall US Recruitment Experience. Tax terms, Rek Understanding .

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Lead Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)).

Interview

Interactive and interesting hiring process. I don't think any company takes interview in this way. A great change to the otherwise lengthy and boring corporate interviews. The first interview was telephonic and later it was one to one. overall, great interview experience with this company.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Dear Employee,
    Thanks for sharing your feedback on our interview process. Definitely! We pride ourselves on perhaps, being one such company that has a more unique, open and interactive interview... More

DEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was good. It was a simple one to one round and a technical round with my manager/senior. The technical round was not very difficult; i managed to attempt it with perfect score.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about m,y typing speed and how much will I be able to deliver in a a day.   1 Answer

Dear Employee,
    Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to see that you are happy with our interview pattern. Keep sharing your feedback.

Cheers!
    Team Infojini

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview along with Face to Face Interview. The Interview is process sometime takes timer but don't worry they will hire you as the company does't have much of opportunities. They will hire you by paying you more but there is no peace of mind while working in the company.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Dear Employee,
    Thanks for sharing your interview experience. We see that you are not very happy with our process. Kindly let us know what makes you think that there is no peace of mind working with... More

Senior Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infojini (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

When I joined, things were still building so it took time for on-boarding and all.Now its smooth.
    Now their is a strong team of HR's working proactively to help and improve the process.
    Still their is a scope of improvement.

Dear Employee,
    Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate the effort you took to review us. Your words indeed are motivating and encouraging. We look forward to your suggestion in improving our work... More

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

First HR calls to check your communication skills. If good then you will be called for an in-person interview. For this position I was told to write an essay on any topic.
    If passed above test then telephonic/ Skype interview with the Director.
    Mainly your communication and written skills are checked. Will easily clear if your good in English.

Interview Questions

• Explain the projects you had done during your Bachelors and why did you chose this certain topic for essay.   Answer Question

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infojini (Thane (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a telephonic round first. After the second round (technical round), I was given the offer immediately. It was a casual and interactive interview process unlike other companies in the market.

Interview Questions

Infojini Response

Dear Employee,
    Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us. We are glad you liked our process. Please let us know if you have suggestions to make our process more interesting and... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.