Inoapps Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Inoapps Interview Questions

Interviews at Inoapps

2.0

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Interview

Rescheduled multiple times and asked very strange questions with inappropriate work history requests. Asked questions about previous employers who are competitors that seemed like probing. Rude attitude little interest in actual experiences

Senior, Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inoapps (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Lies during interview process and talk about big and lots of projects so that good person can job the company, in reality there is NO PROJECTS with company only FLOOR CLEANING Job

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inoapps.

Interview

The first part consisted of a phone interview with the hiring manager. It was fairly lax, he just wanted to get a feel of what you could do, what you have done, and whether or not you would be comfortable moving. The part that upset me was he said I would hear back at a maximum of 2 weeks whether they choose to move forward with me or not. Regardless, I would hear back from them. 2 weeks came, I sent a status inquiry email of my application, and there was no response. That was disrespectful to say the least.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inoapps.

Interview

The interview process only consisted of a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by 2 more interviews. One with the Global Operations manager, and the other with the head of US operations.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linlithgow, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Inoapps (Linlithgow, Scotland) in August 2018.

Interview

15 minute interview with 2 people that was more designed as a conversation with questions.
    A 1-1/2 hr logic based test using numbers and boxes that seemed designed like PLC or ladder logic.

Interview Questions

• Whats the biggest challenge you faced and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inoapps (Derby, England).

Interview

Phone interview and 2nd face to face. Quick offer.

Deeply unprofessional when asked for time to review the offer. No counteroffer accepted when put to them. Turned out they gave the job to someone else before I'd interviewed but they weren't allowed to join straight away for whatever reason. Deeply unprofessional email to say "offer withdrawn" even though we'd agreed a period of time. The reviews and this experience prove how morally bankrupt Inoapps are.

Interview Questions

• Overview of CV and examples for CBQs   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.