Insight Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Insight Interview Questions

Interviews at Insight

2.6

Enterprise Account Executive - Digital Innovation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I was ghosted after 1 round (It took 3 weeks WITH an employee referral to get even that). We were supposed to schedule a next step, but after going back and forth with the recruiter (the hiring manager was unavailable, the hiring manager was on vacation, etc.) the recruiter stopped responding to me altogether. It was a terrible experience, which is sad because I know a number of people who work here and they speak very highly of the company.

Interview Questions

• There were typical recruiter screening questions   Answer Question
    • Experience with IoT - this was odd, because the job req didn't specifically ask for experience around IoT, and IoT was only one area of focus for the digital innovation team, which focuses on Cloud, DevOps, Data Analytics, Service Design and IoT.   Answer Question

Marekting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight (Glendale, AZ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

first, they did a phone screening, and then when I passed that they did a video interview. The interview was pretty average on the questions they asked but seemed to be more of a sales role than actual marketing.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales pitch for a marketing campaign.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight in July 2020.

Interview

Applied in May, received a call from the recruiter 2 months later (Covid may have had something to do with the delay). Had the phone screening, then had an interview with a two person panel remotely over video. Got an offer twenty minutes after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your role at your current job. Tell us about the items on your resume. What is your experience with making calls? How do you handle rejection? Which do you identify with most, Hunger, Heart, or Harmony (the company's core values)?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

Applied through a school career fair, started with recruiter phone screen then one in person. interview was with two sales managers and they talked about basic questions regarding background, strengths, weaknesses, etc felt very comfortable and was given a tour of the office afterwards

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

It is the new Abreon - beware folks! I decided to see if the the tactics had gotten better from the past ways of Abreon. Give them a try to see what they had to offer. It seems to have gotten worse with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• first round I was taken through an initial skills set of questions   2 Answers
    • Second round skype   1 Answer
    • third round sent a list of to dos because they want to be sure they have the right candidate   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Interview

A 30 minutes one-on-one online conversation to describe your research and your experience with data, and your interests and aspirations. They asked you to show your experience with data using an analysis demo.

Consultant I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

it was a very easy going process. I interviewed twice and both times were more like a conversation if anything. I felt comfortable and immediately understood the values of the company which aligned with my own.

Interview Questions

• Why are you fit for this position?   1 Answer

Cloud Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

Contacted by In-house recruiter, phone interview a few days later then in-person interview about 1 week later.
    The in-person interview was in a comfortable setting, really nice office, with a principle of the company and the in house recruiter. Also, did a remote call while there with a senior manager of the department that I was interviewing for that was technical in nature, Great experience, looking forward to working with this team.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about your experience?   1 Answer

Tech Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight in July 2019.

Interview

I was initially contacted by recuiter. Then went on to Hiring Manager interview. Then went on to Technical interview. It went well, but was stumped on some specific technical questions that I wasn't as fresh on the past few years. They passed and went to other candidate.

Interview Questions

• What was a specific project or task that challenged you and how did you manage it?   1 Answer

Information Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight (Bloomington, MN (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Initial interview over the phone. I knew going in that they wanted an outgoing personality so the interview process was more of a discussion rather than a formal type interview. As with all successful phone interviews, I was asked at the end of the call to come onsite for the second. My interview with the manager was more of a formal interview with listed questions. I asked the manager after why he hired me, he said that I had great questions for him that distinguished me from the rest of the candidates. They wanted an outgoing, technical sound candidate. Lots of technically qualified candidates but not as many that were outgoing. I also would like to note that the person who interviewed me over the phone kept in contact with me through out. I called him several times with questions and he guided me through some decisions. I truly believe he had my best interest in mind

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.