Insight Reviews

Updated 11 Jun 2021

4.0
Insight President and Chief Executive Officer Kenneth T. Lamneck
Kenneth T. Lamneck
Pros
  • "Work life balance is very important to them(in 70 reviews)

• "Great people and great location(in 53 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Unless you have connectiom with the upper management you could be stuck and get sacked without warning(in 31 reviews)

• "Problems with Low Pay especially within the industry(in 26 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

I stand by my company absolutely. No one has asked me to post this.

27 May 2021 - Senior Sales Executive in Uxbridge, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

My experience now, compared to when I started is not relatable. The company has changed and adapted beyond recognition from 10 years ago. Pros. Flexibility. Management now listen to you and in my experience are very flexible to tailor for your situation. Pay. I have personally increased my annual pay significantly in the last 5 years. I can't talk to everyone but I can atest to the fact its absolutely possible. Mental health. Insight are actively promoting mental health help on a very regular basis. We have training and help to guide us on a number of factors.

Cons

During my time at Insight, which has been 10 years+ I've had some negative experiences. Bad management in my opinion has been at the heart of my issues and I can honestly say that the management currently are the best that I've ever had. (And I've had 8).

Recruiting Manager

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! It's great to hear that you value working at Insight and we appreciate you highlighting the fact that Insight offers training and support around the issue of mental health. Insight values it's employees and so thank you for recognizing this strength. Thank you again for the honest feedback.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great platform to grow

12 May 2021 - Business Development Manager in Sheffield, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Insight is a great organisation, even with the organisation being so large I have found that there is many opportunities to grow within the company and grow your career. Since joining, I have moved up two different roles and have been provided a platform to excel. The team and managers are really friendly, the community within teams is close and it gives great benefits to your day to day work.

Cons

There are not many coms, as with many large organisations there is a number of silos within the company, and change is slow to come but suggestions of change and attempts to change things that aren't done right are fully welcomed.

Recruiting Manager

We appreciate you giving Insight a 5 star review! We couldn't agree more in that there are numerous opportunities to advance your career at Insight. There are many job opportunities posted both internally and externally for those who are interested. If you would like so share more around your concerns, please send your feedback to glassdoorfeedback@insight.com. Thanks again for the great review.

3. 5.0

Great Company!

16 May 2021 - Specialist in Sheffield, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

great opportunities for career progression

Cons

clear favourtism amongst certain groups of people

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for the 5 star review. It's great to hear that you enjoy your time at Insight and that you have had the ability to advance your career with new opportunities. If you would like to share your concerns in greater detail, please send us your feedback at glassdoorfeedback@insight.com

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

5 May 2021 - Business Intelligence Developer in Sheffield, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance and benefits

Cons

Project and change management is not the greatest

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for giving Insight a 5 star review. Thank you for recognizing the work/life balance and flexibility to work remote. Please share your concerns with us around the management change by sharing your feedback at glassdoorfeedback@insight.com

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Live their values (hunger, heart, harmony)

20 Apr 2021 - Senior Consultant in Manchester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant company that cares and looks after its teammates. Promotes within and encourages personally development

Cons

None that I can think of.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company to Work for

16 Apr 2021 - Amazing Company to Work for in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

amazing culture and possibilities to grow , great people to work with and learn from and flexibility

Cons

nothing that I have noticed so far

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for giving Insight a 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you value the flexibility and opportunities to learn new skills in your position. Thanks again for the review.

7. 5.0

Good company!

19 Apr 2021 - Sales Account Manager in Sheffield, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, chilled, nice, encouraging, opportunities

Cons

Tedious, repetitive, stressful at times, targets unrealistic at times, mismanaged at times

8. 5.0

Amazing company

22 Apr 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Sheffield, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Welcoming, Nice, Warm, Helpful, Not micromanaged

Cons

Old sales style Management style is off at times

9. 5.0

best

31 Mar 2021 - Software Developer in Hammersmith, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

great company to work with

Cons

none as i think of currently

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

25 Jan 2021 - Solutions Specialist in Manchester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible and forward thinking organisation. Genuinely looks out for employees and is evolving with the times, not fighting against the shift in work culture. Solid and open leadership, plenty opportunities to grow into better roles and try other career avenues. Helps employees with self development.

Cons

A better office space thats more in line with todays tech working environments for creativity etc

EMEA Attraction and Retention Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! It sounds like you are taking full advantage of all the opportunities we try to provide and create a truly great place to work! We are happy to let you know that the Manchester Office Relocation project is fully underway, in line with our Next Generation Workplace you would have seen in Uxbridge. So stay tuned for that announcement!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,422 Reviews