Inspirato Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Inspirato

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspirato

Interview

Initial phone screen, secondary phone screen , then one panel interview, interview with managers, then an interview with qa director. 5 + hours of interviews seems overboard where a good 1 hour can be sufficient. After being assured I would be notified either way in a few days I have since been ghosted not hearing anything or a single article of communication, not even when asking for feedback. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Technical interview wasnt too technical mainly about daily job functions. Pleasant enough
    Answer Question

Inspirato

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspirato

Interview

Was very thrown off by the interview, at one point was asked to describe what I thought the job duties were. Odd question, but not entirely unwarranted as the job description was vague and non-specific.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think the job duties are of the Senior Brand Manager?

Inspirato

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspirato

Interview

At first, it felt exciting to be invited to interview after interview and be led to believe that I was a perfect fit for a role. It was after eight interviews (6 in-person and 2 over the phone) that it was not a good fit. I get that these things happen, but if your processes are that inefficient then it was blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions
  • It's been a long time, so I can't recall. Typical sales questions regarding relationships, pipeline management, etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Inspirato

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inspirato

Interview

It was great! I chatted with a friendly gal and then we moved onto another interview over Zoom with 4 managers. I got an offer call a week after my interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Inspirato

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Inspirato in May 2022

Interview

Interview process was standard with 3 total interviews. The first two were very close together and the last interview was 3 weeks after the second interview. Overall it was a month long process.

Interview Questions
  • The first two was an informational "get to know you" and the company, and the last interview were questions that included "tell me a time when".

Inspirato

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspirato in Apr 2022

Interview

Starts off with a 15 minute phone screen call where they grill you right out of the gate. It was a very weird first call because the talent acquisition person had no common courtesy and seemed like they didn't want to be there. The job description was completely different than the day to day work they described on the call. I would recommend being a bit friendlier on the first call because after this I pulled myself from the running. Also, would recommend to write clearer job posts about the actual work so you do not waste the time of potential employees. Overall they the interviewer gets a D- overall. What a waste of time and effort. do better.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Inspirato

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Inspirato in Mar 2022

Interview

Great interview process! Amazing well spoken people, that are east to communicate with. They asked about technical experience and what i am aiming for in the future. They spoke of the current projects within the team and where they are headed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Inspirato

Application

I interviewed at Inspirato

Interview

The interview process was seamless, organized, and quick decision makers. I felt informed through the whole process. They prepared me well for the role and were very clear on next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inspirato (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

A 10 minute phone interview followed by a 30 minute interview over video call - they hired someone else before I had chance to interview. The original call was said to be 30 minutes max but was very to the point and ended up shorter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us one thing, vacation or event you have planned and how you did it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Inspirato (Denver, CO)

Interview

Called 10 mins late for 15 min interview. Weirdly technical questions while talking to HR. Just a large volume of questions in a short amount of time. HR person did not seem happy at all

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews